Toribash
Honestly I think his video edits are terrible. I don't know what you guys are going on about. There's so many overlays and effects I can't tell what's going on half the time, the keyframing is kind of whack, and he never differs from the same genre of song and edit style.

Here's a video edit I think is actually pretty good that kind of has the same feel to it:
https://youtu.be/7BptKNJU_gc

He has potential as a replay maker, and will get better at video editing in time, but you guys are making it sound like he's the best damn video editor you've ever seen.
Last edited by Karbn; Jun 20, 2018 at 03:24 AM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
He is great and he is going in the right direction he just needs to lay down a little bit his massively used effects and lay it down a little bit. He knows everything a professional should know he was just never guided professionally.

I'll sum everything up tomorrow I hope, will see how everything goes.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
saying he knows everything a professional should know is an insult to professionals. slykuiper is a professional, habu is a professional. he has potential and experience, but by no means is he a professional. i doubt even keshoihut would call himself a professional.
Okay, thanks for saying it karbs xD
I didn't want to be the one to say it lmao

I agree with everything you say karb. The recent edit he gave is looks disgusting to me. There are way too many effects to the point where I don't even wanna watch it. You can clear see the res he's playing tb in, it's like he's not trying to hide it. Even if the res was the "style", the style of editing doesn't even fit if it's the case. You can see pixels everywhere, and the amount isn't even consistent. So yeah
¿?
You use meija's edits against me which is kind of insulting He is apart of koi for a reason karbn I am self taught Working on velocity I would like to see your video karbn must be better than my edits I never said I was professional neither did anyone else thanks for your time karbn is always ruining fun for others if you want I don't have to edit anymore

Just watched that meija edit. so you like wave effects and the camera angle almost being in the same place almost the entire time max graphics and some glow effects? I grew up around rap genre sorry for not knowing other songs anyways can you make this a quick answer so I can end this recruitment thread I'm tired of comming back to mixed opinions

sorry just wanted to clarify the last clip didn't come out how I wanted it to I didn't think it would turn into a light show.
Last edited by Keshoihut; Jun 19, 2018 at 11:10 PM.
<3
there's always going to be mixed opinions my friend. you're not terrible as a video editor, i just see some good room for improvement. pat said you were a professional, but i had a strong feeling you'd disagree.

i used meija's edit because that is the minimum for what i'd look for with a professional edit. To have patrick say that you're just as good as people who have studied video editing and dedicated years to improving and perfecting their craft comes as an insult. i'm sure you don't spend hours trying to improve, simply because you have much better things to do with your time.

i'd watch how you speak by the way. my opinion is only one, but if you act like a sarcastic asshole then you'll probably change the opinions of the people who have already voted on you.
Honestly I don't care about vector anymore I give up on editing back to being inactive and dead

also fuck you I quit toribash make videos then talk shit I've sunk hours into these videos trying to improve saying I don't is insulting If you really think I'm bad I won't make videos and I won't improve I won't do anything Karb let me say this to you I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT VECTOR ANYMORE GO FUCK YOURSELF
Last edited by Keshoihut; Jun 19, 2018 at 11:33 PM.
<3
can i get uhh..
maybe a..
maybe ill get uhh..

c a n i g e t a b o n e l e s s i n v i t e ?
And this kids, is why I'm harsh to newcomers.

Also hi halue, no invite until you become unbanned and finish exams
Karbn i dont think you understand. he was just starting out trying editing and put all his effort in his videos. then you compared his video with someone with way more experience than him. of course he isn't going to be godlike but you literally made someone quit because you where being harsh.