Toribash
Original Post
Highrise Rooftop Parkour Event

Ever wanted to run across an unsafe beam hanging 48678572fts above the void? Well here's your chance to get some TC out of that passion

Make the nicest looking replay and

have it take off (example)

- Prize for the nicest replay : 100'000 TC

- Prize for the second nicest replay : 50'000 TC

- We will also award an extra 25'000TC to the replay we found the most interesting and creative

Parkour to the best of your abilities - be it in singleplayer or multiplayer.
You can change your starting position and rotation in this area (scaffolding included), as well as turnframes and matchframes at will.
You may not change any other rules, though.

Beyond that it's up to you:
If you want to replayhack, make a collab, or anything else that fits the rules above, feel free !
Just keep in Mind what the replay will be judged on.

You can enter your replays here freely until the deadline below.
Your post should contain "This is my entry", and any replays on posts without this line will not be taken in consideration.
Whatever

Highrise_rooftops.tbm
(Also attached)

The deadline is Friday the 25th of August. (Approximately one month)

This mod comes, and looks best with the moonlit shader, as well as a custom atmo script.
If you want to download that script, have any questions or anything to say about the mod, please check out its release thread where I'll be more than happy to answer y'all.

Expect a youtube video featuring the best replays at the end !

Attached Files
Highrise_Rooftops.tbm (30.9 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Aug 13, 2017 at 04:29 AM.
hell yeah, so glad to see this mod finally released i'll see if i have the time to make something on this, good luck everyone!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Nice event, if the first place is the most creative, will it receive 125k? or it won't be possible to snowball rewards?
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by BabyDriver View Post
Here is my parkour...
I didn't have enough time

Go to CGames\Toribash-5.11\replay, right click the replay and open it with notepad, you can modify the matchframes of your replay at will

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Nice event, if the first place is the most creative, will it receive 125k? or it won't be possible to snowball rewards?

Yes. If the first or second prize winner(s) make something especially creative, on top of especially beautiful, they'll get the additional 25k prize
Huh, guess i'll try something out, might not finish in time but if i do that'l be fun. Mod looks awesome
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Looking forward to see you guys' replays !

Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Is the gravity really supposed to be -9.82?

This is a fairly common bug: sometimes, amongst a large amount of download, the gravity will be different for some reason.

The default gravity is -30, and was uploaded as such :

Screenshot