Ranking
huh, so this game really is dying huh?

It's quite literally been my childhood, that one 3,500 frame selfspar brings the most memories.

Every morning before school back when I had my own computer I would get up and work on it, head out, come back and continue working on it and it progressed as such for like a month or two

tbh I was so afraid of sharing my age because I started playing this game while I was 9 (I don't even know if this was truly my first account) and if you do the math that means I'm 13 right now, and when I even made my app I was 12. The only other toribash player that knew that was Karbn because he's an old ass friend.

Chances are you're surprised but I hope you don't take it the wrong way. Felt like coming out in this because who knows when I'll next come back to toribash, or if I even will come back in the first place.

It's been fun everyone.

no im not commiting rope and ladder

I'll try to stay active on the forums at least and get a spar or two here and there

<3
Last edited by Forreign; Oct 18, 2019 at 03:34 AM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Boi I should've been kicked out a long time ago. Also age is just a number, as long as you are good fella I don't see anything weird with it. Like shit, I teach kids everyday and there are some 9 year olds smarter and much better behaved than some 13yos and theres just no rule for it.
-----
oh and yes the game is dead compared to few years ago
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 18, 2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
i cant wait for toribash next to come out and revive this game

when that comes out I hope to get epic fortnite revived
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
I cant wait for toribash next to come out and make trailer for it. I even pm'd Hampo that I can make official one whenever it comes out but he ignored me. feelsbadman
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
we can collab on it Aadame ;c
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Guessing that I`m supposed to post this in replays, but I decided to post it here just to let you guys know I may not always be active but when I am I will try to get a replay.

If you don`t understand the ending, I parried him and he died from the trauma or something
Attached Files
vsMemetheif.rpl (1.44 MB, 11 views)
this replay really makes me want to get into mp sparring again
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]