Ranking
i can tell you for certain that the neck isn't disproportionate in any way
source, ex gf of 3 years had the exact same looking neck/build

actually..

what i can say is that because of the hair it makes this neck seem much thinner than the anatomy suggests
you should've with out a doubt have had the bottom right side of the hair go behind her back rather than lay in front of it
seeing as how you have it darkened to assume depth that would've made it much more convincing and it wouldn't have helped this guy above me come to an odd conclusion

love the palette, dislike the shading but it's not incorrect seeing as those sparkles are multiple light sources, so oh well
Last edited by hobo; Feb 8, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
i can tell you for certain that the neck isn't disproportionate in any way
source, ex gf of 3 years had the exact same looking neck/build

actually..

what i can say is that because of the hair it makes this neck seem much thinner than the anatomy suggests
you should've with out a doubt have had the bottom right side of the hair go behind her back rather than lay in front of it
seeing as how you have it darkened to assume depth that would've made it much more convincing and it wouldn't have helped this guy above me come to an odd conclusion

love the palette, dislike the shading but it's not incorrect seeing as those sparkles are multiple light sources, so oh well

Lmao my girl has the same neck build too. Tbh looking back at it rn it kinda makes me think I may have put her breasts up a bit too high causing this error.
Cause naturally from collar bone to nipple the distance between would be like 23 cms, and clearly I made it much closer, I think with this said I might go back and edit that out. Thank you for knocking some sense into me tho, will get on it as soon as I can. Glad you like the palette, I will switch up the shading a bit.
I appreciate this c:
-----
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Only thing that bothers me is that the neck is ridiculously slim and disproportionate looking to me, idk why.

Hair is fabulously done and great color choice, overall the hair is the best part about it.

Lips/Eyes/Nose look really well, nose is a liiiitttle shiny at the tip imo.

The shirt or whatever to call it looks very weird in the middle where it looks kinda sharp and not as smooth or cloth/clothing alike as on the pier parts towards the shoulders, furthest point on the right has a little sharp edge thing, kinda makes it look like the shirt doesn't fold around on the backside and just covers the front, left side does it better, maybe wanna change that.

Good stuff overall

Lmao, I think the hair covering most of it did give it that impression.
Glad you like how the hair was done (tbh my favorite part of the whole piece aswell). The lips were the hardest to pull off, somehow. With the whole shirt thing I'll make sure I keep that in mind next time I try pulling something like that off again, or maybe just edit that in a bit.

Appreciate the cnc, Xioi c:!
Last edited by R0i; Feb 8, 2018 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wassgud, sorry for the inactivity, been busy preparing a university portfolio full of artworks of mine so it kept me away from making tb art.

But here I am, making something...not sure what but it's something.
Give me some cnc I can work on just before I continue on this some more.
Not entirely sure about the hair but for now that's the case. This is still a wip so things will be changed c:
Here it is

Preview

Flat

Not gonna lie, was a bit difficult managing in a wider size, but it looks good.

Don't snipe me snake
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Don't snipe me snake

finally proper aspect ratio!

cnc:
eyes need to be lowered as stated previously, as well as put slightly closer together
hair is fine,
need some shading between nose and center of cheek on the face above the mask/whatever

top of the haed needs some work or turned same color as the hair

back line obviously, but thats a minor concern at this point
Last edited by snake; Mar 13, 2018 at 09:39 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Did a little thing for my art portfolio.

P simple but hey it's something, not related to tb ofc

Something

Well, after a few months of figuring my shit out and taking a break from tb art, decided it was worth another shot.
So I guess you can call this a comeback?
Anyway, throughout the months I feel like I've greatly improved and thought putting what I've learnt to the test on some tb art.

Here's some Elf I'm kinda happy about, still a WIP, took reference off someone's artwork on pinterest.
Here's the head and the reference

Head n reference

And a little ig preview

Preview

Cnc is always appreciated.
Really, really good man. Your shading is beautiful as always, but the head still has a plastic feel to it as most of your heads do. I'm not sure why that is?

Anyways, please continue and create the hair for it! The scar on the mouth stretches a little too far to the ear, maybe shorten the scar a bit?
Hey y'all, been a while since I've last hopped onto this thread. I've been very busy with university to the point I had very little time to do anything really.
I'm currently on break atm and I don't have much to do so I had some free time to finish this up.

Really wanted to finish this as since I started on it I was instantly excited to see how it would turn out.

Probably gonna be my last head, or well one of my last at least.
Definitely enjoyed doing this, although this isn't really entirely original as I took someone else's work as reference, thought it would look cool in tb.

So without further a due, here it is.

Watermarked Flat

Ingame pictures

Reference Image

And a preview incase the ingame pictures are highly contrasted (idk why tbh)

Preview

Last edited by R0i; Nov 6, 2018 at 10:38 AM.