ES Recruitment Drive
It takes quite a long time to update. Instead of pressing the play button to check if your kiai item updated, try clicking the .mp3 link and if it's the kiai you uploaded then it's working.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
It takes quite a long time to update. Instead of pressing the play button to check if your kiai item updated, try clicking the .mp3 link and if it's the kiai you uploaded then it's working.

I am trying to upload a hit sound, I assumed it would work in the same way as a kiai. As you said the kiwi uploaded fine, it is just the hit sound which I am struggling with. I will try again.
Good morning sweet princess
Is it saved as .wav?

It needs to be.

You can convert it online here for freeeeeeee
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hey Neko, I noticed if you use this site:http://www.online-convert.com/
and use the audio converter to what toribash needs, i forget what. It's much easier.
I will kill you with a monkey-ChaosKnight-2015
Every time I try to upload it says that it's the wrong filetype and needs to be packed into a "RIFF" container. Help?
Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
Every time I try to upload it says that it's the wrong filetype and needs to be packed into a "RIFF" container. Help?

a .wav container is fine as well, click on the link provided by neko above and follow the steps to convert your file to an accepted format (wave)

then you will be able to upload the sound

Its worth noting an error message comes uo even if it is successful anyway, the error message i believe that comes up in that case is "please select a file" or something like that
Anyone complaining about RIFF containers error message:

It's just a .wav format that is less than 5 seconds long. This includes anything from 0.01 seconds to 4.99 seconds.

Note: It'll take the website some time to update your sound, but the ingame effect is instant.