Toribash
Sup by james cat dude
It:

The opener was way to long, you took half of the replay just to get the first boom. At the opener when you start doing that spin thingy, you contract and relax the right knee a lot, which looks very strage. When you finished doing the spin, I personally think that, relaxing the right knee would look more fluid, but it's ok, not big deal.
After doing the spin, your right arm was up, which doesn't matter, but the thing is that after you do that you should relax or down the arm, so not to look so stiff.
The first boom wasn't bad, but I would preffer you to get the decap too because at the end of the replay we can see that the head is still intact, which I personally don't like.
The second boomhit was ok.
The last boomhit was the best of the three. Just after you've done that hit, your right leg looks kinda weird.
I like the spin you do before pose, looks really cool.
Pose♥

Good job!
Last edited by nicoolasw; Mar 23, 2015 at 03:43 PM.
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Originally Posted by nicoolasw View Post
Sup by james cat dude
It:

The opener was way to long, you took half of the replay just to get the first boom. At the opener when you start doing that spin thingy, you contract and relax the right knee a lot, which looks very strage. When you finished doing the spin, I personally think that, relaxing the right knee would look more fluid, but it's ok, not big deal.
After doing the spin, your right arm was up, which doesn't matter, but the thing is that after you do that you should relax or down the arm, so not to look so stiff.
The first boom wasn't bad, but I would preffer you to get the decap too because at the end of the replay we can see that the head is still intact, which I personally don't like.
The second boomhit was ok.
The last boomhit was the best of the three. Just after you've done that hit, your right leg looks kinda weird.
I like the spin you do before pose, looks really cool.
Pose♥

Good job!

Thanks Nicool i wish i could of grabbed him alot higher but i tried and i couldn't reach but i'm glad you liked the replay also i really should note that when trying to spin
Here's a new replay:
Attached Files
G.rpl (167.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Mar 23, 2015 at 08:57 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
didn't feel well but this is the current replays
Attached Files
Eazy.rpl (242.9 KB, 9 views)
A+.rpl (242.0 KB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game
new profile image so DERPin Adorable
Attached Files
B+.rpl (289.3 KB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game
my B-day is in 3 days...
Attached Files
C+.rpl (145.5 KB, 10 views)
Chab>What a dead game
Opener was generic as hell lol, and I didn't like the grab, it killed the speed that you got. Kicks were nice but I didn't really like how you use grab too much for the first 2 kicks, maybe you can try to switch grab or something like that. Pose was nice.

if you're confuse with switch grab, it's probs something like this
Attached Files
17april-Sweetest Dream.rpl (330.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by 17april; Mar 28, 2015 at 11:31 AM.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Opener was generic as hell lol, and I didn't like the grab, it killed the speed that you got. Kicks were nice but I didn't really like how you use grab too much for the first 2 kicks, maybe you can try to switch grab or something like that. Pose was nice.

if you're confuse with switch grab, it's probs something like this

thanks April this really help me out here's another but maybe grabby don't know btw :3 this is a awesome day because its my B-Day (Technically)
Attached Files
Happy Birthday James!.rpl (243.1 KB, 20 views)
Chab>What a dead game
First happy birthday!

So...
The opener was weird but creative.
I personally like replays which start with a boomhit.
The only things I can highlight are:
-The kick to the chest,lumbar and abs. It killed it.
-The skeet, which was OK.
The pose was really weird
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
Happy birthday James, my friend.

The opener in that replay really reminded me of some of my shit. It was weird as hell but effective nonetheless.
1st boom was sweet. Nothing to complain about that.
The follow up kick was alright as well. Really, nothing more i can say about it.
And the skeet was OK.
I think i have never seen a replay where you didn't have a weird pose in it. I think that is your trademark. xD
Anyways, that's it from me. Cheers!
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; Mar 29, 2015 at 04:38 PM.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk