Toribash
Hey ! I'm back ! I made a head that I sold to Aizhen and I want some CnC ! ^^
I made it in 20 min or 30 I think

Last edited by FRELITE; Mar 1, 2017 at 08:41 PM.

FRELITE

Could use some more detail, but it's pretty nice. Some cleaning up on edgy marks too would be nice. The weird hair curls that stay the same length down the mask bother me too a bit, but that isn't something to change if you like it. It's yours, so..

ANYWAYS, I haven't posted here in a long ass time. Fell out of art for awhile, doing it again (besides the Caulfield head, that is also part of my slow recovery). Making this as of now, it's different from my thread in ART because i changed the hair since. But it is what it is. Let me know what you think so far, and what you think would be best.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
"Could use some more detail, but it's pretty nice. Some cleaning up on edgy marks too would be nice. The weird hair curls that stay the same length down the mask bother me too a bit, but that isn't something to change if you like it. It's yours, so.."

Thanks, I was late with this head so i didn't made a lot of details . Also hairs are for me the hardest thing to do in a human head texture ^^

Also, i looove your style WeooWeoo , You can post an ingame picture of your head maybe, mh ? ^^
Jeez, Im sorry I didn't see that before. Sure.

Melody

That is the final with a mapped preview.

Also, I made this for my ground texture.

Floor Texture

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i'm too lazy to critique things i find not worth critiquing
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i'm too lazy to critique things i find not worth critiquing

You're worth critiquing, too bad your beauty transcends words.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •