Ranking
Wow! Im amazed at all the positive feedback! Thats really great! And I DID try for the mod team, but aparently my steerable bike mod wasent good enough! D: But oh well, I got something REALLY cool comin for you guys! First, I made a design for a semiautomatic rifle, Which Im gonna work on and post within 24hrs! Second, MP4Wheelers! You'll be able to take the driving ONLINE! With both Tori AND Uke on a 4Wheeler! Who knows what will happen!
Also,
Originally Posted by doobidoo3 View Post
beaut mods
heres one
torirocketlauncher!!!!!!!

this sounds like a good idea, ill be sure to make it!
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 16, 2008 at 09:54 PM.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
With both Tori AND Uke on a 4Wheeler! Who knows what will happen!

I know...

Tori: -Wroom wroom... WOW this is awesome
Uke: -OMG!!! I sense trouble
Tori: -I sense cake
Uke: -OMG

*Crash*

Uke: -MY FOOT!!!
Tori: -MY CAKE!!!
Uke: -You didn't have any cake...
Tori: -MY IMAGINARY CAKE!!!
Uke: -...

Crazylars: -Aaah... The smell of blood and crushed limbs.
LOL... XD! Thats hilarious Crazylars! it almost makes me wanna make a mod where tori in his sporty red car drives into a GIANT CAKE! But since you put that up, imma go and work on mp4wheelers now! I have one car done so it will be done shortly! I forsee 4 wheeler races.
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 16, 2008 at 10:21 PM.
^^
I've been working with comical/random stories/Scripts lately so that was just for fun...

But seriously... mp4wheelers WILL be that way...
^^
Man, with your ideas you should playing Garry's Mod or even Phun (www.phunland.com). You've done such good things in Toribash. I can't imagine what will you create in sandbox games!!! Woohoo man you rock.
lol i LOVE Garrysmod, but I cant get it to work on my desktop or laptop D: it will run for a while but then i get a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) and some 0x0015353 some weird number error. so i gotta buy a new video card and more ram and ive tried phun, it really is fun!
Thanks, glad to see all the positive feedback!
TADA!!! MP4Wheeler!!! Here it is! Added to modlist and awaiting approval!
EDIT: Been working on the rifle, not as easy as it seems, gonna need some more time for that. D:
Attached Files
mp4wheeler.tbm (4.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by PNUT; Oct 17, 2008 at 05:28 AM.