ES Recruitment Drive
sorry for the lack of activity here, I'm into league of legends lately since my time is short and I'm recovering my last season's rank

and when I am playing toribash I'm working in a parkour replay for my entry to TK org so, not really into sparring currently
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dropped league recently

was trying to get shiggy into it and it was going well but y'know

off playing alone again, stuck in bronze II lol
beware
the goblin
I just got Plat V today and now I'm trying to climb to Plat II at least, so I can keep my rank

though I'm planning to get diamond this year but I don't believe I'll manage to do it
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i dropped to silver IV a few months ago and cant bring myself to touch it again, but that irelia skin is calling my fuckin name
id play league with you but still a negative influence
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
Shigiezi you were already told not to post here for a while.

Please don’t post again.
Good evening officer, fuk 12
-----
Told Marrez to take it back and now he he is dodging me. Petition to make Marrez comp spar me

V (immadothattohishead)
Attached Files
take it back.rpl (234.6 KB, 6 views)
this one is reaaaally long(one thousand frames) so can it count as two?
Attached Files
alison.rpl (495.9 KB, 13 views)
@Diamond. Okay so your balance and power seem to come naturally, probably from all of that akbd. The problem is your rotation, flow and a timing a bit.

Timing: In many cases, if you would have moved a different way, sooner or later you would have created a more fluid movement.

Your timing is directly connected to your flow and rotation, timing is key when it comes to keeping flow because if you time something wrong it can throw off your movement in the next frame if you dont know how to salvage it. Rotation, i already explained to you after the spar, square them shoulders n hips whenever you can. Otherwise for being so new to this youre fuckin killing it
What mica said essentially Diamond. You're looking really good and proud to see you're getting better
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.