All you have to do is:
1. Make a post containing the following:
- Your ingame name
- Your current ingame belt
- Your GMT (+10, -5, +7, etc.)
- Who you know in this clan
- Why you would like to join Cliche

2. Read the Cliche forums on a regular basis

3. Do NOT flame, farm, hack or cheat at toribash in any way, shape or form. Failure to comply by this rule will result in instant blacklisting, effective immedatley

4. You MUST have at least 100 posts. This will ensure that you have the required knowledge and understanding on how to work the toribash forums

If a Cliche member is suspected of not playing ingame or reading the Cliche forums, a PM will be sent to them. They will have 3 weeks to respond to this PM before being removed from the memberlist. If you are removed from the memberlist because you have a prior arrangement (such as moving house, no internet, etc.) then please alert me via PM as I will then re-add you.
Last edited by EvilFlame; May 21, 2009 at 03:29 AM.
____EvilFlame
i Wanna Join :P
DxBruceexD
Black Belt
ohk i kno my GMT +10
illuzion
I'd like to Join cuz i wanna make the clan Famous like Torigods or sumthin like that
and....MAKE THE BEST CLAN EVER :]
Last edited by DxBruceexD; Jan 22, 2009 at 08:23 AM. Reason: i upgraded to a new belt
gotenks07
Black Belt
GMT +10 hours
DxBruceexD (mah friend) , illuzion (recommended me + bruce )
i would like to join because ive seen this clans reputation and its pretty good so i want to apply for the best clan EVA!
hey guys i am a 2nd dan (lol it really has been awhile) but while i was gone i learned how to fight judo on tb so i rejoining again
yer evil there pritty good
you cant buy happiness
but you can buy ice-cream thats close enough...right?
Cause i trust Iluzion i am allowing both Gotenks and Brucee in
Welcome to Cliche!

And Dyrozix...i dunno...nah im just kidding. your still in

EDIT: Bruce, what is the name of the clan you were in because you havent been taken off their list
Last edited by EvilFlame; Jan 7, 2009 at 04:52 PM.
____EvilFlame
nice evil nice
you cant buy happiness
but you can buy ice-cream thats close enough...right?
- Cocobeaqn
- 4th Dan 543 matchs till 5th (i think)
- GMT 0
- 80% of you (speak to Ancient on X-fire)
- I'm Bored of a shitty non capitalized name?
Last edited by cocobeaqn; Jan 9, 2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: spelt capitalized wrong