ES Recruitment Drive
fiddleledepotatoes!
and cause im only gonna use Cam Studio, audicity and windows movie maker, it wont take me all that long
but i have to wait til im able to go over to antallions so i can use shaders
____EvilFlame
btw i only saw this afterwords, in my one replay with the zipline when i started to make the replay i set myself on the ohter side making me the jumper and not the one getting decaped, so i was wondering if u make this vid if you could just lp 0/1 again to show it the way i made it, i dont know if you will be using fraps in this video or even using that replay of mine so i just thought id leave my comment on that
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass
well whatever replays you post i will add unless you post the wrong one and say that its wrong in the next couple of posts
and no, no fraps, dont have it. only have cam-studio and windows movie maker but that will do as i know how to use them to their full potential
____EvilFlame
I cant dance. For absolute shit. Could i possible have my self mutilation count as a dance? It is how I celebrate in game when I know i've won.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
lol that was awesome replays i ejoyd watching them, but i want to ask this, my dance replay about how i jump on my toes and keep myself up with hiting my fists on the ground, i saw that in a very awesome break dance vid, im just asking does that count? is it good enough?
1|= `/0|_| C4|| |234|) 7|-|15, `/0|_| |234|_|_ ||33|) 7() 637 |_41|D.... Big brother of Illkickurass
yeah why?
i will be adding more of my replays to the movie but that is all that i could post before my internet screwed up
and keep posting replays peoples
____EvilFlame
yay ness
it my first madmen (idk its my best one) and its a lightin du=ble kick
Attached Files
madmen.rpl (102.1 KB, 6 views)
I AM MASTER OF THE HELICOPTER
Ok listen up!
Im making a spinning segment so i will need all to post one replay where you have blades but NO DISMEMBERMENT!
Just make you or uke or both grab the blades and spin fast like
You can use blender, fan, anything with spinning blades that you can grab onto
If you wish you can make it cooler you can add bits and such...
____EvilFlame