Ranking
Original Post
[ES] Summer Fest

Hey dudes! As we all know, the summer event roster is jam packed with the typical competitive tournaments with fairly little room for events on the more creative side of things. With this, I’m super excited to switch up the meta and announce a summer long series of fun and creative events! Over the last several months our boys over at the Item Forger Team have been hard at work crafting up some super sweet items for us to give out this summer. We’ll be releasing them periodically over the next couple months, however, if you win any event marked for summer you’ll have the golden opportunity to receive a personally customized copy of the item offered up from the event.
And don’t worry, your precious e-sports summer events won’t be going anywhere.

Over the next several months the Event Squad will be hosting a series of summer themed Events.
Each of these events will have one of the many newly released summer themed items as possible rewards for winning.
The winners of each event will have the opportunity to have their very own personally named copy awarded to them.
And in some special cases, you may even get the opportunity to have a personalized texture applied to the item.

And for your convenience, here is a list of currently active Summer Fest events!
Winners And Beginners/Dopener Challenge

Here are just some of the possible rewards you may earn this summer!

New items are being constantly created so you may just win something not currently listed above!

Last edited by millie; Jun 16, 2016 at 11:43 PM.
I need that sombrero.

Will these items also be for sale in the future ?
Sharko the shark is back! (Well, he's smaller, but still)
I want it
Last edited by Vinyl; Jun 18, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
I need that sombrero.

Will these items also be for sale in the future ?

Yeah they will, they'll release after the events they're connected to finish. Though they'll be fairly expensive and you won't be able to customize them like the ones you get from the events.
nah, it's a one time thing, you get to work with the item forgers to get a custom texture made and applied to the item along with the name and description
How would the texturing work? would you be able to change the shark into a hammerhead or something, or would it just be colors and stuff.
yeah
texturing is just like any other texture, you request the design and we'll place it on the item

for example: if you wanted the shark mittens to have a sweet guy fieri flame design and the diners drive-ins and dives logo on them, we could do that