Toribash
We have enough smods already, don't need someone who's application looks like that. I wonder how his real life job applications will look like...
Originally Posted by Chozo View Post
We have enough smods already, don't need someone who's application looks like that. I wonder how his real life job applications will look like...

It's a tome.

In several volumes.

Originally Posted by marcus

Hello,

I am currently fifteen years old going on sixteen in less than a month. I am very mature for my age.

On average I spend four to five hours a day deep frying things.

I bought a deep fat fryer a little over two years ago. I am a role model to many. I believe in keeping my renown positive and inspirational.

One of my several experiences with Deep Fryers is Bounty bars. Bounty bar frying first started as an event which I nurished into a sub-culture. I was given the trust of several administrators to run all frying on my own. We currently are discussing a possible custom fryer interface for Bounty frying.

On top of this I moderate the Book of Frying Records. There I hold the title of GOD as I decide the fate of all newly created records. This job, like all my others, requires me to use my skills. This eliminate all of the spam frying and keeps the sub-frying nice and randy.

I just recently joined Frying-Team as a trainee. Here I have learned several skills such as perfection.

On the frying forums I tend to lurk the support boards. I love giving help and resolving problems for unsure forum users. I also spend a lot of time reading the support board to improve my own knowledge.

I have many reasons as to why I would like to become a mcdonalds worker. One would be grease itself. As a company we need larders. From experience I know that with great larders comes cheese growth. Keeping things in line and in order help our core development. That is what I intend to do. Another reason would be for myself. I know this position will help me grow higher and reach my potential. The possibilities are endless. So with all this said all I ask is for a chance to prove myself. You will be amazed.

^
Last edited by SkulFuk; Nov 29, 2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Stop destroying the glory damnit :<
:D
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!

There's always room for one more, reports getting left behind, boards going un-checked, but this application... no.

He seems very arrogant and I don't much care for his demeanor. He may do decent work, but we can find other people with better attitudes that also do good work.
Surprised nobody noticed he used 'activeness' instead of activity in IRC (not irc).

Then right after he mentions his superb post quality, because he spends time to think before he posts?

To hell with his posts, he just sent in a shoddy smod application. The whole last paragraph is very very hard to follow, to the point of it being nonsensical by the time I've read it all. I actually read it twice to piece together what it meant.

No from me.
That application reminded me of how I feel ATM - crap/shit.

If people are going to boast about the quality of their posts then they should really put their amazing ability with words to use in their applications. Too fragmented, not enough explanation & examples, and it made me more ill from laughing at it.

So I'll award this application 3 cartoon turds & half a scotch egg out of 5.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you