Ranking
new rule, fuck that rule
also u need to prove that you have catched all the pokemons
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
New rule:

If you wish to join GATA, you can challenge an existing member of GATA to a duel. If they accept you are in. And if you manage to win that duel then you get chamber access.[COLOR=White][COLOR=black]

ben pls don't hurt me...

Ok. I thought about it and considered this as well, but it is kindof a douche-bag move to make me patiently wait over a month just to change up on me. Not cool bruh...
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
what have you patiently waited for?
in the past month, nobody has posted or discussed anything.
patiently waiting to be a part of an org that isnt actually doing anything.

why this has taken so long, i dunno, but i for one am not going to this to the chambers to discuss.
no to all recent apps.
feel free to apply and wait when you feel you have improved.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
I thought applications were long gone since the last to respond to this thread was in February. I don't think I'm "worthy" yet, I'll be back when I'm ready. Thanks guys.

Hi, I think it's that time

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I prefer drawing digitally over the traditional pencil and paper but I do both. I doodle, but when I'm really in the groove, I make concept art. You'll mostly just find me making textures on tb tho

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
I've been drawing since young but it was just a hobby, now I'm pursuing it as a career. Probably only started taking texturing seriously last year, so I estimate a little over a year?

3. Why do you want to join us?
It's been a personal goal since I found out about gata since many artists are gathered here. I've been in contact with some of you to seek for advice, tricks and techniques - it's helped me with my progress so far. Of course, I'm just hoping to learn more if I'm accepted.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
Met players who complained about how art is so costly so that gave me motivation to create simple sets for reasonable amount of tc. People buying my art made me feel appreciated(?), especially if they don't market it around. Now, it's just a matter of receiving feedback, learning, improving and creating art for people who value it.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
No

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

Recent examples (latest ~ oldest, this year)

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
I don't know if this counts
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514233

So, ya, thanks.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
new rule, fuck that rule
also u need to prove that you have catched all the pokemons

sorry ezeth but my GBA isnt working anymore :S
however:

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)

-> Both.. i worked much with textures as you may know, but i also focus on normal digital paintings (check siggi for speedpaint thread or deviantart portfolio)

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?

-> hm... when i remember correctly somewhere about 2011 but this was just cutting google images into each other ^^. really working with art was about end of 2011 to beginning of 2012. working with art besides textures for toribash came a lot later, about 2014

3. Why do you want to join us?

-> i hope it can bring back my motivation in working with textures in toribash since this awesome game (that brought me to art) is tiring me nowadays... and i dont work that much with art anymore. also it is nice to see so many active artists here... even vermine... i was in the Photoshop org but it died.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.

-> well i am a toribash artist for a few years now and i mainly started working with photoshop/gimp stuff because i thought it is easier to gain tc with this than with items. nowadays i think about studying arts (or animation) and i worked with different tablets now and it is my biggest hobby. i love working with textures/art and thus i want to get better. for the toribash community: i am/was leader of the german clan GerU and am now the leader of the Org GerU since the clan was closed due to inactivity. besides that i was nothing but a sometimes butthurt artist complaining about c&p stuff and free art threads ^^

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?

-> my speedpaint thread counts? i dont have a art shop atm i most likely sell my stuff in pms nowadays...
speedpaints

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

->

exterminator set

pantomime machine (also in showcase)

head for deuteria with reference

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.

-> i think this works enough: deviantart

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
-------------------------------------
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Weren't you in already?
Don't really see the point in a discussion, we've all seen your shit, so i wont bother, welcome and stuff.
Do some stuff and convince other people to do... things... lol
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-