Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Single-Player Replay Contest #1
Greetings, and welcome to a new Nabi Contest: this time, for the single players hotshots.

the idea is:
In each contest you will need to create a Single Player replay in a unique mod - this week, in Zane's Boxbattle Final (attached to this post).

The prize is 5000 toricredits, half of which from my own pocket (the prize may still become larger, stay tuned).

How will it be judged? By the participants.
On Saturday, each participant will vote for his top 5 replays in order, granting his #1 5 points, his #2 4 points and so on.
Participants may not vote for their own replays.
Participants must vote to be eligible to win.
If you want to vote without participating, you may do so aswell.

technical rules:
Dismember Threshold: 100, at least
Engage Height: 100
Engage Distance: 200
Match Frames: 3000 maximum

Please note you may now post any kind of replay as long as it conforms to these rules; you do not have to post a madman, for example, you may post a headkick, a fight between you and yourself, a dance, et cetera.

Each participant can post up to 5 replays (and replace those 5 as many times as he wishes during the week of the contest).

You have until Friday the 21st to post your replay, and from the 21st till the 22nd to post your votes.

Have fun!
Attached Files
boxbattlefinal.tbm (756 Bytes, 72 views)
Last edited by Psy-T; Dec 15, 2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Rulechange
new rule: You may post up to 5 entries.

old rule (disregard this one):
for this first edition of the contes: no limit. each player can submit as many attempts as he wants (be reasonable though.. i don't wanna see 50 madman replays from the same person :@)
Last edited by Psy-T; Dec 15, 2007 at 09:01 PM.
:/ i cant do very good madmens, here are some replays though D:
Last edited by ishi; Mar 31, 2008 at 02:08 AM.

[T]
#hi

The first one isn't so great and was my first time using the mod... Second was a lot cooler, and I love the swinging decap
Attached Files
clbck-madmancomp1.rpl (146.6 KB, 38 views)
clbck-madman2.rpl (107.1 KB, 44 views)
Glitchyness ahoy ._.
Attached Files
CheZ_shizzlemyfizzlehizzle.rpl (237.3 KB, 79 views)
HIYAAAAAAaaa FACEKICK IN YOUR FACE....... Nah i'm just kidding
I don't think that this is technically a madman, but I also don't think that creating a normal madman and ignoring the environment is the way to do it.
So, heres my little entry.
Attached Files
onekicksplitdecap.rpl (130.3 KB, 45 views)
lovely stuff so far, guys.

here's my own attempt at it (beware: i suck at single player)
Attached Files