Toribash
Original Post
Most intense moment of your life
Tell me, I love reading these.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The first time I got drunk D:

I dont remember anything, but it must have been intense
jirado no viraya
Wow thats intense,
probably when i was holding onto one rock that was right before a waterfall.
The waterfall was 100+ feet, i was six and couldnt swim well.
Most intense eh? Well I was on the toilet once, and a lil brown baby came out after 15 minutes of labor.
Show some Love.
When some guy tried to hit me with a brick, and I took it out of his hand and hit him in the neck with it.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Got into an argument with my art teacher in my last year of highschool. I was in a small school, 11 of us in the art class, we were the first matrics(final year of highschool) of the school(new school) so we had good relationships with the teachers
some of you know how it is, final exams are coming up, tensions are high, and art being such an emotionally tiring and stressful subject, we were all particularly on edge.

she was shouting at me because i couldnt hand in my visual diary, meanwhile i was waiting for her to give it back to me from the last time i handed it in, and had done the work for once, without having a visual diary to put it in. or something like that, details on that part are a little fuzzy.
while she was adamant that she already had handed them back, and demanded that i take all my books out my school bag. in front of the whole class, and i was the quiet one of the class.

so i took each book out one at a time and threw them onto the floor, making a large bang each time, burning holes into her eyes each time i took one out, saying(almost shouting) the books name each time i did so.
when i took the last book out, i shook my bag and all my loose notes from classes scattered onto the floor and i threw my bag down on top of it.

she then continued to berate me and address the class that i had obviously not done my work and left it at home, to cover it up.

once i had packed all my books and notes back into my bag, without taking my eyes off her(stare down contest in class) i walked up to the cupboard where i keep my art things, she said it was not necessary because she said she had already checked everyones cupboards and collected the visual diarys she saw. so i went back to my desk, fuming.

when she carried on with the lesson, i went to my cupboard and found it in there, my cupboard was directly behind her, so she had her back to me and i took the visual diary and hit her over the head with it and demanded an apology for embarrassing me in front of the whole class.

she then started sputtering on with "HOW DARE YOU?!" and how she would not look in my cupboard and invade my privacy like that, without being able to look me in the eye.
I just repeated my demand and waited.

after a few minutes, she gave me a full apology in front of the class, saying that she knew better than to question me, as id always been honest with her when not having done my work, that she knew i was of better character than she had made out to the class and for embarrassing me in front of my peers.

the rest of the class, who are usually impossible to shut up when arguments start, where dead quiet during all of this, because here i was the quiet one who never said very much and stayed out of the way as much as possible, shouting at the teacher and hitting her over the head with a book.

Thats the only time ive ever lost my temper with anyone. im usually the quiet and calm guy who doesnt need to fight.

later that year with the same teacher, she was handing out marks of our preliminary exams, and there were only two of us in the class who took standard grade art theory, she announced to class that one of us had gotten 23% and the other had gotten 88%, then added "what i can reveal is that the one who got 23% was male" after a bit of a rant to the class
and being the only guy in a class of 11, she basically announced that i was stupid and got 23%

turns out she got them backward, and i had gotten 88%
i didnt even raise my voice, just a simple "ahem" and handed her my paper, showing her that she had got it wrong.
she then apologised to me in front of the class without me even having to say anything.

for those who "tl;dr"
bitchslapped a teacher over the head with a book.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 10, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Holy shit BenDover, that was an excellent tale! I've had crap like that happen to me too, strangely enough also involving visual diaries.

As for my "intense moment", I was being stupid during a bike ride, and decided to see just how fast my bike could actually go (I'd never pushed it too hard before) so I turned up the gears and pedalled as fast as I could. I was going blisteringly fast, things starting blurring a bit and the wind rushed past as I got ever faster and faster...
And then... I somehow got my foot caught in the front wheel. Things seemed to go in slow motion. I was suddenly doing a forward flip, my bike below me and the ground above. I have no idea how far I rotated, but it ended with me very painfully skidding (thankfully not rolling and breaking bones) along the asphalt path we were on, tearing off most of the skin on the outside of my left arm and knee. The front wheel of my bike bent quite significantly, but my dad was able to fix it later.
One of my "intense moments" was during a rehearsal for an indoor drum line. The instrument I played were the tenors, which weighed about sixty pounds. I had to wear these drums on a harness while basically marching at jogging/sprinting speed.
Well during this one rehearsal, I tripped over myself face-forward into the sharp rims of the drums. All I felt was a slice near my neck and warm blood on my hands as I laid down on my back, clenching my throat. I legitimately thought I was dying from slicing a major artery in my throat. Luckily, it turned out it hit the bottom of my chin and missed my throat. Only had to get 2 stitches and the scar is pretty hard to see nowadays.
Girl told me I got her pregnant, then proceeded to shoot a baby out of her legs like a cannonball straight at me. Shit was scary. Still is.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan