ES Recruitment Drive
uhm i havnt had too much intense moments but probbly the most intense one is when i got stuck in a tree.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
A hole in the pool push me down when i was 8 than i get there for 20 seconds and than my father bring me up... after that, Little Rhinoh never more eat cake in his life.
Meow :3
Once I was skiing behind our families speed boat, and it broke down half way through, I went flying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]SoA|Sexion<3|Labirynth<3|Ishi|Butler153|Tamakuu<3|Ora nganeh|CerroNegro|Stellar<3|Power Of The Riddle!
READ ME
It was probably when I took a trip to Thailand last year. The traffic there is pretty damn crazy and there is no regard or respect for road rules. Came close to dying several time. If you've ever been to Thailand you know what I'm talking about.
People in Thailand never get angry. On the road everyone is just cutting in front of people and there is literally no honking. They also let small children on these motorcycle taxis with no helmets and the driver is swerving in and out of cars. Pretty insane shit!
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Girl told me I got her pregnant, shit was scary. Still is.

I told him I was pregnant.

Goddammit Alan that was intense, I thought you were going to shoot me to kill that baby.
Dose is dead.
Lmfao @Alan and Sid

I'm not sure if this is it, but a few days ago I was in Finland, riding snow scooters. It was my first time, and I was trying to keep up with a guy who was riding for forty years. I broke 100kph easily on that thing. So, I was following this guy on a narrow-ish path, with trees on both sides of me. At a slight turn, I lost sight of him, a tree obscured my vision. Once I passed it, he was just there, waiting for me, I thought he went ahead. So to avoid a crash, I instinctively turned sharp left and slammed the brake...

It sent me like 3 meters into the air, flipping, with the scooter following me. I landed in my shoulder/back, and thank god I knew how to fall properly, or else I would have got messed up. I remember the picture of my legs, upside down in the air. Good shit.

And then my girlfriend told me she got me pregnant. That was scary shit. Still is.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Mine was probably getting drunk and hitting on girls at the bar.
lol.
The next morning I remembered nothing.
But one of the girls I was hitting on is now my girlfriend.
lol.
I am such a badass.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
My first time going into the "deep end" of the swimming pool.

I just passed level 2 in swimming, and my heart was beating so fast.

I walked wobbly towards the deep end (2.8 meters deep) and looked down into the dark blue waters. You couldn't even see the bottom, and there I was looking straight at the demon. I walked a little closer just before the edge, looked around to make sure there were people who'd save me if I drowned, so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and I hear this high pitch scream coming closer and closer, and WHAM! My friend pushed me into the water.

Had like 5 heart attacks at the same time.