Ranking
Original Post
Hello people of toribash,
Do not delete this please, I need for class and I don't have a flash drive, I beg of you to not delete this.

Have you seen someone never quit even when their breathe was just a light breathe clutching for air? Someone who didn’t quit when hope was lost? Maybe that person was a Stotan? In his book Stotan, Chris Crutcher describes what it’s like to be a stotan. A Stotan is a cross between a Spartan and stoic. They’re full of endurance and ability to never quit. I describe a stotan as a person who never give up when It’s hope is gone and just keeps going for its friends and his/her goals. His character, Nortie is a stotan cause of his will to get back up every time he gets knocked down.

He seems slim but mostly not muscle, just a lay back guy in High School who is built well and skinny between mid-weight athletes who never quits when the worst is upon him.
His physical appearance that I think he has bruises on his body from his abusive dad. Nortie friend always watch him, protect him and his girlfriend does do.

How am I a stotan and why, cause I never quit were the worst has happen so far in life. Why do I keep pushing on, because I you quit, that goal you had is gone forever. That’s why I never give up, giving up is like throwing a part of you away. I am always honest to people and my family myself and the world, to about myself, keeps fighting on with true pride.

In the novel, Nortie is most like a stotan because he is both mentally and physical strong. Nortie is hard working and never wants to back down. When I do a sport or a challenge I always try my best at all the stuff I do and never give up, cause that’s my Stotan WAY!

Send it in a PM to yourself mate.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Just for the record, if a teacher reads a paper and it uses the word "cause" as a replacement for "because", they're legally allowed to slap you
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan