ES Recruitment Drive
I stopped watching for that reason

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I stopped watching for that reason

yh me 2 mate

it got to a point where i didnt care anymore
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
It's mainly because they took like, a month break for the holidays a couple years ago. I fell out of the fandom because of it.

Another thing to add. I went to the doctor today to figure out some personal issues that could lead to me having a Chromes Disease, or a hemorrhoid. Instead, got my blood taken, and a finger up my ass from a female doctor.

So, now I am drinking as much as possible to get myself drunk.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Dec 16, 2015 at 01:43 AM.

Well i read the manga already so those filler episodes get on my damn nerve. Like who needs every single move to be explained why its op and there's only so much "He's gotten so strong" i can take XD
i heard hemorrhoids are painful as shit, you have to jam a medicine capsule thing in your ass to remove the pain when shitting no joke, came from a friend who had a brother with hemorrhoids
Last edited by sSLight; Dec 16, 2015 at 03:33 AM.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i heard hemorrhoids are painful as shit, you have to jam a capsule in your ass to remove the pain when shitting no joke, came from a friend who had a brother with hemorrhoids

Well what in the world is this XD
Originally Posted by jzszwa View Post
umg... who else hasnt been watching naruto cuz of the damn filler episodes? ;-;
It's already lost like half of it's fans cuz of it...

lol I just gave up at like episode 370 and started reading the manga before the manga finished (last year)
-----
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i heard hemorrhoids are painful as shit, you have to jam a medicine capsule thing in your ass to remove the pain when shitting no joke, came from a friend who had a brother with hemorrhoids

yeah nah fuck hemorrhoids, that shit seems painful as fuck
Last edited by PuncakesR; Dec 16, 2015 at 05:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Professional Shitposter.
Yeah, this kind of fucking sucks...Basically. I haven't been able to use the restroom normally for over 3 years. Haven't told anyone and may be worse then first presumed.

Crohn's Disease is part of IBD. Where my Intestine are messed up big time. And it's looking bad too.

KitFoX: it's incurable rip

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Yeah, this kind of fucking sucks...Basically. I haven't been able to use the restroom normally for over 3 years. Haven't told anyone and may be worse then first presumed.

Crohn's Disease is part of IBD. Where my Intestine are messed up big time. And it's looking bad too.

KitFoX: it's incurable rip

rip in piece firetruck
Professional Shitposter.
January 6th, I have to get a Colonoscopy.

rip