Ranking
Name/Username: My real name is Aidan, but you can call me CoolCat174

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: My activity ingame is a couple of hours daily, but I am not too heavily active on the forums, as I have really had no reason to. I play mostly Boxshu, but throw some ABD and Mushu in there sometimes.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I would love to participate in clan wars once you decide I can, and wouldn't miss it unless I have to. Clan wars are one of the best parts of being in a clan, and allow you to bond with your clan mates.

Are you active and have an interest in games: I have an active and avid interest in all of my games. I am actively talking and commenting on peoples moves (never negative), and love to see other people's play styles.

What other online games do you play: I play TF2, Planetside 2, Dota 2, Heroes Of The Storm, Rocket league, and many others.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I decided to apply to Black Pentagram because I have run into a number of your members, and they have been incredibly strong and nice, and would love to be part of the family that is know as Black Pentagram.