Toribash
Original Post
I can't do it.
Something really awsome happened to me about two weeks ago. The president of my anime club at college handpicked four people to be in an elite group that would expand the club and turn it into a business. I was one of them. My official title is the Network Liason. Basically I build the club's network single handedly and use it to accomplish the clubs goals, such as expanding into high schools (I already have one school interested in a trial run for next year). I have been really busy for the last two weeks building up a network from my existing contacts which is why I haven"t been on for a while. I am sorry but I will have to leave MS. I haven't been a great leader and the forum has probably become a ghost town. If kidneypoke is still here I want him as leader. If he isn’t, then zzilm is. Both of you will get half of my tc for being awesome. I don’t have many, but it is what I have. Give me a week to send it.

Regards,
DemonPanda
Last edited by DemonPanda; Nov 17, 2009 at 05:50 AM.
A moment of silence for our fearless leader

Goodbye DemonPanda
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
... ( 1 min silence) xD

See ya dude! good luck there!

Ah...I hope that someday u can expand the anime for all world ^^
it isn't drug...but addict hehe x)

Peace! o/