ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hand textures..:'(
anyway im new to texturing diffrent parts of the body and i cannot for the hell of me make a good hand texture they look so bad and i cant understand the mapping does the map fold around the square? or is it a different way if anyone can link me to a video or somthing cause i searched youtube for a tut but i cannot find any if someone can explain how to make a fist texture or link me to a tut would be great
Try to use the template, if that doesn't help, I suggest scouring the Art/Tutorials section.
f=m*a syens
The template should be what you build your texture upon, until you have memorized most of the elements in the template itself. The Art/Tutorials section (as Arglax mentioned) would be a good help. You can also go on YouTube. They have many tutorials as well.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
The best thing to do is look at Hanz0's hands, he makes great hands (infact, TTM [the elite texture artists] used to use his hands as templates!).

You can download his set by using "/dl hanz0" ingame, then navigating to the '/toribash3.9/custom/hanz0' folder and looking at the textures.

REMEMBER: Use them as a learning tool only, do not steal or plagurise other people's textures!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."