ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

great job in the war guys. Know we lost, but we did amazing. We are now 14-15 in wars.

One more clan war win, and we have passed our "before official to-do list" on the war part.
Yeah great job everybody, we did great! Their clan had some amazing players, but we managed to tie it off at one point. Also check our rank out guys, we are 23rd!
Sorry about losing the last fight. I missclicked my shoulder i accidently raised instead of lowering it. It was a good war though. Oh, and sled, Im not a secret weapon if anyone its Pimp.
Thanks though
Na you did good torigod, everybody wins and loses matches. Don't dwell on it, we all did great in this war. Oh and here is another parkour replay where I was running but than was like "fuckit" and did an epic jump across the map lol. I'm not done it yet, but I just wanted to share it because yolo
Attached Files
#!Jump of faith.rpl (77.7 KB, 7 views)
That was a great jump bear, I need to remember to try out my favorite map with you, might be fun.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Thanks man and yea we should defs parkour soon. Oh and if anyone wants to spar I may be on in a bit so just hmu on irc c:
Last edited by Bear; Sep 5, 2014 at 07:34 AM.
Guise, looky at this. I made my 1st single-player replay. Last time I did one... 5-ish years ago. It's crappy, I know, but I still am quite proud.
Attached Files
Pingsanity.rpl (63.8 KB, 9 views)
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
For not doing replay making for 5 years you did really well aha. The end was alittle sloppy, but overall it was a pre good replay man! Anyways heres a short replay that I finished this morning, some advice from you guys would be nice c:
Attached Files
#!lololo.rpl (119.6 KB, 8 views)
Great replays guys. Pingu, you wanna do that replay but get a sick ending, or leave it like that for the clan video.
-----
also I am on the soccer team so I will be less active in the coming months.
Last edited by sledgren; Sep 5, 2014 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump