Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey guys my close friend FazeFluf will be applying soon but he is only a brown belt, He is a beast at toribash and a very VERY active player so if you like the rest of his application i would really appreciate it if you would give him a chance,Thank you
Last edited by TomImura; Feb 19, 2015 at 09:56 PM.
Hey guys im gonna be starting to get back into the swing of things starting today. Just figured i would let you all know
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
*walks in randomly*
Looks Great!!!
*walks out*

hello weoo feel free to post here whenever you like :-)

moataz change the ill kick your ass part please, I think it is a little immature
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
hello weoo feel free to post here whenever you like :-)

moataz change the ill kick your ass part please, I think it is a little immature

Hey sled! Get ingame! /jo bombt

We're playing abd right now, and I think we need to, we need to train so we can do better in our wars, we've lost most of the recent ones.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
So, I was testing Faze in ABD to see how he does, hes definitely an alright player, could use some training though. But you know, I had to have some fun... So I did this...
Decapped1.rpl

And then his friend TomImura tried to show him something, and this happened...
Decapped2.rpl

I must say, very eventful day. :3
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
bout to war (Idle). i do not have a good feeling about this. im gonna get my ass kicked but im staying optimistic
hey guys, well I have decided to promote boerhae to co-leader of bomb. He has been incredibly active, and has shown how much he cares for the clan. He inforces the rules and makes sure everyone gets along with each other. I want all members to give boerhae as much respect as you would to a clan leader, since he is pretty much equal to me. Anyway he deserves it, and congratulations to him

Sadly, twat is too inactive to be a co-leader for bomb I believe. I will de rank him to senior member for now.
So, I'm the new Co-Leader here.

I'd just like to express how honored I am, to be the co-leader in such a great society. I'm so happy to be here. I'm so glad this all started, and that I met all of you.

Every single member of this clan is of value to me, every single aspect and rule is a huge deal in my eyes. I am so happy to be such a high rank in such a great clan.

And I have some goals for this place. I want to get it cleaned up, I want to see new banners and logos and everything. Then, I want those brackets. We're going to do all we can to get official!

I'm ELATED right now. It's going to be a lot of hard work, but I know we can do it. We are The Bomb Squad!

We need to be like a complex machine. Every member will do their part to aid in our climb to official status. We'll be respectful, friendly, nice to the other clans. We'll be a massive influence on the ENTIRE Toribash Community, sort of like UrbanUnit, eVo, and bncy were.

But to do all of this, we ALL need to give our best. All of us, do what you can to make the clan greater than it is.

As new co-leader of The Bomb Squad, I am happy to say...

Bombs Away!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
So, I'm the new Co-Leader here.

I'd just like to express how honored I am, to be the co-leader in such a great society. I'm so happy to be here. I'm so glad this all started, and that I met all of you.

Every single member of this clan is of value to me, every single aspect and rule is a huge deal in my eyes. I am so happy to be such a high rank in such a great clan.

And I have some goals for this place. I want to get it cleaned up, I want to see new banners and logos and everything. Then, I want those brackets. We're going to do all we can to get official!

I'm ELATED right now. It's going to be a lot of hard work, but I know we can do it. We are The Bomb Squad!

We need to be like a complex machine. Every member will do their part to aid in our climb to official status. We'll be respectful, friendly, nice to the other clans. We'll be a massive influence on the ENTIRE Toribash Community, sort of like UrbanUnit, eVo, and bncy were.

But to do all of this, we ALL need to give our best. All of us, do what you can to make the clan greater than it is.

As new co-leader of The Bomb Squad, I am happy to say...

Bombs Away!

Good Job On Becoming Co-Leader! I am so proud of you
I am just an icon livin'
COngratz on bieng the new Co-leader im happy for u and u deserved the promtion for all u do for the clan. heres the edit of your replay
Attached Files
#boer redone.rpl (73.7 KB, 4 views)