Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

and thanks red!!
-----
lol ok H2o war over. they won 19-6 that was messed up.
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 23, 2014 at 01:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well actually it was a very entertaining battle and if my win was great but honestly I have to work more in aikido and if I want to ABD Senior Member.
Kick of Destiny Defeat the Enemy Vego12
yup it was fun. Also we are now ranked 62nd in the ranks and our new bank balance is 5k.

clan wars: 3 wins 7 losses
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
yup it was fun. Also we are now ranked 62nd in the ranks and our new bank balance is 5k.

clan wars: 3 wins 7 losses

Its cool man, at least we're moving up the ranks. But yeah, we all need to get better in abd because yall got completely rekt in the last war imo, and that won't give our clan a good rep in the long run. Also vego 10 words per post please :/
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
Its cool man, at least we're moving up the ranks. But yeah, we all need to get better in abd because yall got completely rekt in the last war imo, and that won't give our clan a good rep in the long run. Also vego 10 words per post please :/

t is very true we all need to improve ABD since it is not the mod's used at least for me, is the judo where I'm better
ik. the last war got messed up. Everyone got kickedfrom the room and they set it up to 19.

Then our newest recruit MJKidUSA went and started soloing them because I was banned from the room for some reason. So that war can be forgotten about it made no sense what was going on.
-----
but yes, are win/loss must be improved.
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 23, 2014 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Bear View Post

ik. the last war got messed up. Everyone got kickedfrom the room and they set it up to 19.

Then our newest recruit MJKidUSA went and started soloing them because I was banned from the room for some reason. So that war can be forgotten about it made no sense what was going on.
-----
but yes, are win/loss must be improved.

If you are quite right, but I think at some point we should create a server and so the whole clan gets to practice
Oh if they were kicking you guys and stuff w/ out any explanation, than you should have taken screen shots and reported them. Players doing shit like that in the middle of a clan war is not allowed.

I think I should report this.

no, but the weird thing is everyone got kicked. look someone named firestaff came in and kicked everyone, then changes the server name to "in here tom" or something like that. no one oped him.
-----
also yes I agree vego. A huge room just for (Bomb) members for practice
Last edited by sledgren; Aug 23, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump