Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Rejuvenation
Toribash is nothing like how toribash should be , back in 2007 the game was 100 times more competitive then it is now. It is even hard to play this game anymore because of how un competitive the game feels. Toribash is lacking all fields ingame defiantly , clans are pointless in the game anymore , & the art/textures page is full of unattractive textures. The only we can make Toribash great again is we need better operators and or moderators that actually care about the game. The ingame lobby list is full unattractive mods, there needs to be more akido , greykido , and bigdojo tournament. Certain people need to help noobs so the game can grow. We need everyone that is actually knows this game alot to help bring the community back to life , because if you didnt know the community both ingame and on the forum sucks. & whoever is commissioning the game needs to hire somebetter moderators , because the game isnt getting better by adding 3d items . Please reply on this thread , and lets get this game back going .
So, your suggestion is to fire all of the current staff and hire new people?

Where exactly do you think they should get these new volunteers from?
eae
I mean obviously the moderators on toribash either dont know what toribash used to be like or they are new and think toribash is just fine, or they know toribash isnt like how it should be and they dont care. If that is the case then yes fire them or bring in some people like me that actually know how competitive toribash was in 2007-2014
Competitive Toribash in 2007: 50 users online, all do a simple kick opener in classic, then fly away from each other and never come back.

What exactly is it that you want to bring back? "Hurrdurr this isn't fun to me and you all suck" is not a legit suggestion, - in fact, it's not even a legit complaint. Clans have received a huge update recently, art is made by players (do you suggest that staff should start making textures for you?), mods are kept at a level that there are some new original mods as well as vanilla aikido mods that you've mentioned. Even though abd/greykido are mods majority players prefer to anything else, there are lots of other players who like striking/kicking mods.

All branches of staff team are honestly doing great now, and with some new tools they've recently got they should perform even better in the months to come. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but Toribash is more than 11 years old and we still outperform many newer online games, both in terms of users still playing the game and frequency of updates.
Have you even played the game in 2007? You seem to have no clue what you're talking about

But I believe there's a disconnect between some staff and the game because they don't even play it, this is an issue when it comes to even simple things like understanding how to give out a balanced prize for an event.
Lol I knew I was going to get this response, back in 2007 days there were alot more moderators helping out with the game , they would be ingame making tournaments , selling sets and being apart of clans if that makes sense. Now you might have one moderator ingame , the mods that are being played now would have never of been choosen back in 2007, because there stupid if there was more of a restriction on mods that actually matter. Ninjustu , RealToriBoxing, Twinsords , I dont believe these should be in a public official lobby . There are barely any tournament lobbys and barely any belt restriction lobbys so I dont have to play with unskilled players all the time , I probably wont see that many players that I played with today come on the next day . This is a big issue in toribash & if u dont know what im talking about , then yah you obviously didnt play the game in toribash. Heres another example Hampa the main creator of the game was around , making the game better . He would even be ingame . If we had a better staff or a staff that knows how toribash works then the game would probably keep new people that join. Its 2007 you would think the game would be more popular because the graphics defiantly got better from 2017 , but in 2017 its very scarce & the forum is really dead
Originally Posted by Lambence View Post
Lol I knew I was going to get this response, back in 2007 days there were alot more moderators helping out with the game , they would be ingame making tournaments

event squad makes tournaments every single day

selling sets and being apart of clans

literally anyone can sell sets and anyone can join a clan, in fact most staff are in a clan (also that's not part of the staff's job so why are you bringing it up)
There are barely any tournament lobbysp

uhh

and barely any belt restriction lobbys so I dont have to play with unskilled players all the time

uhh

literally everything you said is wrong.. do you actually play this game? from what i hear the game is much better than it used to be and i dont see a need to "rejuvenate" it

sorry if this sounds mean but its the truth
Last edited by Surge_old2; Jan 1, 2018 at 06:13 AM.
Lol I knew I was going to get this response, back in 2007 days there were alot more moderators helping out with the game , they would be ingame making tournaments , selling sets and being apart of clans if that makes sense. Now you might have one moderator ingame , the mods that are being played now would have never of been choosen back in 2007, because there stupid if there was more of a restriction on mods that actually matter. Ninjustu , RealToriBoxing, Twinsords , I dont believe these should be in a public official lobby . There are barely any tournament lobbys and barely any belt restriction lobbys so I dont have to play with unskilled players all the time , I probably wont see that many players that I played with today come on the next day . This is a big issue in toribash & if u dont know what im talking about , then yah you obviously didnt play the game in toribash. Heres another example Hampa the main creator of the game was around , making the game better . He would even be ingame . If we had a better staff or a staff that knows how toribash works then the game would probably keep new people that join. Its 2007 you would think the game would be more popular because the graphics defiantly got better from 2017 , but in 2017 its very scarce & the forum is really dead

your whole point is about how 2007 was better, but you ignored my question when i asked if you even played the game in 2007.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
your whole point is about how 2007 was better, but you ignored my question when i asked if you even played the game in 2007.

Yes I played the game in 2007 , why would I be talking about this if i didnt play in 2007
-----
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
event squad makes tournaments every single day

literally anyone can sell sets and anyone can join a clan, in fact most staff are in a clan (also that's not part of the staff's job so why are you bringing it up)

uhh

uhh

literally everything you said is wrong.. do you actually play this game? from what i hear the game is much better than it used to be and i dont see a need to "rejuvenate" it

sorry if this sounds mean but its the truth

Lol from what you heard ? So you haven't obviously been playing this that lobby isn't correct this is 5.2 version lobby . actually play the game before you try to think you know about the game .
Toribash used to be an eventful game , if you think toribash is okay right now , its okay you really dont know how eventful toribash was
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg   2.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg  
Last edited by Lambence; Jan 1, 2018 at 04:23 PM.
Yes I played the game in 2007 , why would I be talking about this if i didnt play in 2007
-----

Lol from what you heard ? So you haven't obviously been playing this that lobby isn't correct this is 5.2 version lobby . actually play the game before you try to think you know about the game .
Toribash used to be an eventful game , if you think toribash is okay right now , its okay you really dont know how eventful toribash was

Toribash filters servers based on your belt. try clicking the gear and it has options to show all the servers in game.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it