Ranking
take all the cigarettes you have and throw them away

for me i feel more inclined to smoke if i know i have cigs laying around....but if i dont i dont even think about them

EDIT: then again im not a heavy smoker so i guess that wont help
Last edited by WeRd; Aug 20, 2009 at 07:42 PM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Not that does actually help, if you take away the option to smoke its much easier. The fact that I'm not 18 (legal smoking age in Britain) makes it easier as I can't buy them.
Oh, and really, don't stress. Stress leads to wanting a cig. And find things to keep you occupied; games, books, TV, working out, whatever.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Oh, and really, don't stress. Stress leads to wanting a cig. And find things to keep you occupied; games, books, TV, working out, whatever.

This is so fucking true.

I think the only way that you could possibly quit, if you're not willing to use the patches, is just cut down.
If you're reaching for another cig a few minutes after the first...tell your self "Nah. not another one,"

Then I guess it will just work that way.
lol
Originally Posted by lickAdog View Post
see a hypnotist

I'm kind of skeptical about whether this would work or not.
lol
i had a friend whos dad smoked A LOT every time i went over there there was a 3 foot high pile :/

and what he says to keep you busy , in my opinion get a job :/ <-----i would

i dont smoke seeing im 12 but kids in my class smoke alot of weed

so my hint of advice (i think this will help alot) is chew gum. Gum with sugar in it. This willl help you get rid of the thought of a cig.

If you tell your mom very seriously "Mom, i want to stop smoking and i need your help. Every time you catch me smoking come yell and me take cig away and make me stop smoking so i can stop" (dont have to do that)

also try to hold breath when walking past someone smoking, dont pay attention to smokers <------ this will help get rid of the erge to smoke

last thing. DO HAPPY THINGS TO RELIVE YOU OF STRESS! in other words a job of somthing you like to do and can quit easly if needence to (get a job you can get money for more important causes)

bold italic and underlined stuff mainly important
<Insert Cucumer here>
Patches, nikotin gum and all that stuff doesnt work at ALL..
What i do, is that every time i feel like getting a cig, ill go out and get something sweet..
Ive been nikotin free for 2 weeks now
Teehee
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
Patches, nikotin gum and all that stuff doesnt work at ALL..
What i do, is that every time i feel like getting a cig, ill go out and get something sweet..
Ive been nikotin free for 2 weeks now

gum does work :/ i think scientists proved it :/ mabye your just weird
<Insert Cucumer here>