Ranking
My name eh? Well, I like silver, both as a color and metal so...
(hopea is silver in finnish)
And really, I'm not Hope option a, and neither did I just add a to Hope because Hope was taken.
Clan Blood Leader
when I used to play WoW I had gotten bored and just flipped through names with the random name generator and just hit enter without looking to make a new character. I liked the name but never ended up playing that guy again and when I started playing toribash I decided to use it again. So that's why I went with Ravis lol
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Someone spelled creator wrong. I thought it looked cool at the time, but now its kinda lame. If I ever get the TC, I'm gonna change my name to LittleJew, because thats my nickname (I'm not jewish btw, its an inside joke).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Someone spelled creator wrong. I thought it looked cool at the time, but now its kinda lame. If I ever get the TC, I'm gonna change my name to LittleJew, because thats my nickname (I'm not jewish btw, its an inside joke).

I much prefer Cretor, seems powerful. LittleJew just sounds stupid.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I was looking through shit and i saw "Reanimator" and i wuz liek,...THATS DAH SHIT.

Now it seems kinda tedious, i wish i had chosen a shorter name.
bring back wibbles
When I was little, I found a game I wanted to play (Can't Remember What Though) and I happened to be VERY MAD that day, so I was RAGED and then I wanted my guy to be a DEMON say I put 2 and 2 together and came up with...

RAGED DEMON