Ranking
Original Post
Help the newb?
Can somebody help me? I just started yesterday, and I'm not getting very far at all. Can somebody maybe give me some basic tips, and/or a list of what joints affect which limbs?
ok...
a few tips...

1. if you want to post it into the forum... make sure, it isnīt the move out of the tutorial... also bad would be a parallel move...
it will be rated 1/10 - 3/10 if it has style...

2. try to jump around a bit... youīll get a feeling of the joints and limbs and wich ones are the strongest (most power, speed, etc.)

3. try to get momentum into your attacks trough kicking from the ground and and then trying to spin a bit with your chest.

4. use your grabby hands to hold uke, while you punch or kick him... itīs much easier

5. donīt try to do nograb-moves on the beginning.
itīs much harder than doing moves while pulling uke towards you.

any more questions?
Iīm a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Not really, except for, how do I get my arms to come near Uke to grab him, without pulling in too far and grabbing myself?

Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
best advice I could give is practice makes perfect, it will take you a LONG time to get really good.

I didn't expect to be really good, I just wanted to know how I should start off.
pecs are best for reaching out and grabbing people.

also every joint effects the outcome of a move, if you don't see what you like, go back and edit a few joints, that will help you learn how they effect things.

[T]
#hi

Ah. Thanks. I also need help on landing, because I can usually get a punch or kick in, and then I'll fall.