Ranking
Original Post
Toriball Y

Tori! Tori! Bash the Tori! Toriball Y!

Welcome to Toriball Y: The Hunt for the Toriballs!
(That's what we're calling them, guys? Really? Fine.) In this event, you must fight your way through eight World Martial Arts Tournaments, (W.M.A.T. for short), hosted by our lovely Event Squad! Each winner gets a Toriball... ...and once all eight are gone, the holders of each ball will have to battle eachother in a round robin, best-to-three match, where the winner of each bout takes a Toriball from their opponent!

The matchups for each round will be posted in this thread either each week, or as soon as all matches have been completed. The grand winner is determined when one person holds all eight Toriballs! As this event ends when all the Toriballs are in the hands of one person, there's no real deadline.

The rules for this event are as follows:
1. All normal rules still apply, so don't try to bypass them.
2. The W.M.A.T. is only hosted in the EBalls servers.
3. For matches between Toriball holders, documentation should exist for every single match. Make sure to include screens, replays, etc.

Grand Prize :
+ An Exclusive 3d item + 5 x

1st place in W.M.A.T. servers - 1 Toriball + 1 Random Item + 2 x
2nd place in W.M.A.T. servers - 1 Random Item + 1 x

List of current Toriball holders

Last edited by Swosh; May 18, 2020 at 05:22 PM.
Signature
sounds cool, ill be trying to get into one
ps.: a schedule for all 8 tournaments would be fair, something like one day and 6 hours between each tournament so that every time zone has twice a chance to get on board, well or each 18 hours to save some time for you lads
Last edited by BlueEvil; Jul 28, 2018 at 01:38 AM.

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
this is so unfair, 2 eball tourneys were been hosted and i didn't get to any of them, the first i was out, the second has been started right after i turned off my laptop and went to sleep cauz i was waiting too much...
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
you don't sign up

also how many toriballs have been collected so far
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Originally Posted by Papa View Post
you don't sign up

also how many toriballs have been collected so far

4 Have been collected so far.

I will add a list of the collected toriballs to the original post btw so you can see it easier
Signature