Ranking
Original Post
Variation of Inventory Items for Sale
Vamp, Acid, Dragon, Typhon, Titan, Saph, and more...

NOTE:

THIS IS ALL OWNED BY PHOSPHINE NOW. GO TO HIS INVENTORY SALE IF YOU WERE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ITEMS

X 3 --- SOLD SOLD SOLD
X 1 --- 5,000TC
X 1 --- 25,000TC
X 1 --- 40,000TC (>50% off) OBO
X 1 --- 24,000TC OBO
X 1 --- 15,000TC
X 1 --- 20,000TC (18k+2k Tax)
X 1 --- 20,000TC (18k+2k Tax)
X 2 --- 15k for one (I want the other)
X 1 --- TC >25,000TC only (I want these)
X 1 --- 2,000TC OBO
X 1 --- SOLD
X 1 --- SOLD
X 1 --- 200TC
X 1 --- SOLD
X 1 --- 15TC
X 1 --- 35TC
X 1 --- 1,250TC

Just as a disclaimer, I reserve the right to turn down any and all offers at will, or refund your TC if I get a higher offer before I transfer the item.
Last edited by Nera_old; Sep 29, 2008 at 02:48 AM.
..::Account Closed Out::..
Originally Posted by SomeRandomTroll View Post
OOHOOHO OH I GOT DIBBS ON EVERYTHING! SENDING 2 TC NOW.

Damn, i was gonna buy...

Good buy SomeRandomTroll, nice deal you got ;-)
Last edited by NotGorman; Sep 21, 2008 at 11:44 AM.
Vamp usertext
hmmm ...5k

~Mr. Greedy
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nera View Post
X 3 --- 18,000TC/ea, 45,000 for all 3, OBO

Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
Vamp usertext
hmmm ...5k

~Mr. Greedy

Yeah, Nightmare sorta has teh idea. Not that cheap, hell no not that expensive, maybe 7-9k for vamp user text.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
If you try long enouth and ask in differen shops you get everything for minimal prices ;P

It's always worth trying^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Send the TC and they're yours. If someone bids higher in the meantime though, it's fair game.
Last edited by Nera_old; Sep 21, 2008 at 05:32 PM.
..::Account Closed Out::..