Ranking
can this be used by someon who doesnt have internet?
cause i have a friend of me that wants to use this, and he doesnt have internet.
will it work if i save the webpage and then use it in he's computer so he can see how he has done the replays?

if not, it would be cool to have a program to do so, instead of the webpage.

anyways this is a great utilitie, great job man! ;)
Originally Posted by M0UTA View Post
can this be used by someon who doesnt have internet?
cause i have a friend of me that wants to use this, and he doesnt have internet.
will it work if i save the webpage and then use it in he's computer so he can see how he has done the replays?

if not, it would be cool to have a program to do so, instead of the webpage.

anyways this is a great utilitie, great job man! ;)

No.

It uses PHP and PHP is a server-side script. If you're not connected to the internet then you cannot access the server, and that means you cannot access teh PHP.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
ok thnx for the info!
it would be awesome if enikesha or someone else released a programe that was able to make the same thing, so that people who doesnt have internet would be able to see how they did a certain move and stuff like that.

and if it was made it could be installed with toribash, kind of like the "toribash wide" shortcut...

anyways, is just a suggestion
When I try to change the engage distance and then go back into singleplayer like it specifies, the distance between them doesnt change. wtf?
Change the engage distance and press enter. Post future problems in Support.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."