ES Recruitment Drive
Re: I Wish I had Big Boots with mirrors on the bottom so I could be a Super Hero
You're hobbit!
Re: I Wish I had Big Boots with mirrors on the bottom so I could be a Super Hero
I didn't read the entire thing, but...
Originally Posted by ColdReaper
I would also be very strict with the laws of our society, I see people J-walking I will kick them in the face, I see an old man littering, kick him in the face, see some kids staying up past their bed times, kick them in the face. No one would be spared from a dreaded face kicking. Then after I kicked enough people in the face, everyone would see the error of their ways and the world would become a beautiful utopia but then my final enemy would appear.

j00 is evil! :o
If I had Boots with Mirrors, I would go somewhere we they have massive big shiny disco balls!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Do something like this again and I will cut off your balls. I like this topic, so it stays.
Not my fault you can't read anything over one paragraph.

~veb
Originally Posted by Juntalis
I don't wear boots.

neither do i.. i wear mirrored tennis shoes so when im playing basketball i blind people with them and they fall down and i get a easy shot off
if you dont want to read it download this.I do it all the time for long things.

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/pttoy.asp
the kicking in the face part was funny!
Coldreaper's post wasnt that long, sheesh. Dont worry about it, just post whatever you feel like. If its fun, someone will reply. Guess not everyone has ambition of booting people aside the head in flashy disco get up.

While Mirror boots wouldnt be first weapon of choice (Id take a power ring or Mjolnior) Im sure can still be quite deadly and fun in the wrong hands muahhaha. Id use my boots be a super villain,Id be all flashy, and call myself Flashback hehe. Id use them to reflect light off them with enough intensity to form lazer and melt bank vaults. Id also cause blinding light to reflect off them cover my escape.

Id continue my crime spree until I had enough money build a giant boot in orbit to fire down a huge lazer on the planet. The world pay me a huge ransom not to fry them then. And if Im lucky coldreaper doesnt show up to boot me in the face in a disco outfit heh. Otherwise be an epic battle where it would end with one of having 7 years of bad luck as our mirror boots would be broken. So if all went well Id go buy my own country and rule there , and party for rest of my days.

So thats what Id do, being named after super villain from the show heroes, cant expect me want be a good guy lol. Unorthadox super villainy can still be fun, can't always be death rays and giant robots.

WOW. Way to bump a dead topic.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
i have no feet *looks down*