Toribash
I'm pretty sure BFG gave me a co-leader rank for a reason Hush.
'u'
I lol'd.
It looks like BFG would've invited me regardless, so no harm done it seems.
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
I'm pretty sure BFG gave me a co-leader rank for a reason Hush.

hey, no need to be like that, I simply don't know what he has allowed you to do, seeing as whoever was the co-leader before you was like "you play more than me you should be co-leader" :L
FIRED UP
Your age;11
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Who invited you: CJ2MeN(Fluttershy rank)
Replays (optional):no thanks
Artworks (optional):no thanks

Rejected #BFG
Last edited by BFG; Sep 26, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
The Black Fog. Nobody can escape its wrath
Originally Posted by B4lls13ba View Post
Your age;11
Belt:2nd dan black belt
Who invited you: CJ2MeN(Fluttershy rank)
Replays (optional):no thanks
Artworks (optional):no thanks

Rejected, ok.
meow
cj2men we have requirements now, please don't invite people that don't meet the requirements :l

(he doesn't meet either of them >.< )
also sorry bro, that app wasn't freeform, and no effort was put into it
FIRED UP
My application!
Hello Ponies of the World! My toribash name is nathancash and my real name is Nathan Cash (and no I don't have a lot of money :P). I live in Texas and am 15 years old. I have been playing toribash for about 7 months and am on all of the time. I've seen some of you in game and from the beginning this is the clan I wanted to end up in! I am 2nd dan and my rank is in the 6,000's (although it changes frequently). My favorite mod would have to be either aikido or aikido big dojo although i'm starting to really like ninjutsu and runkido! I have several decent replays which I am attaching below. I have a good reputation and don't have any enemies. Besides liking Mlp, I want to be in this clan to learn (yall are all really good) and maybe start making some cool art with your help. I can contribute time and effort sharing replays as well as showing new techniques I come up with. I can't think of much else to put so I will leave it up to yall!

Thank you,

Nathan Cash
Attached Files
big dojo.rpl (54.5 KB, 6 views)
decap run n.rpl (57.1 KB, 7 views)
runkido.rpl (59.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by nathancash; Oct 14, 2012 at 12:42 AM.