Ranking
Original Post
[MyLittle] Games
There you can talk about games which you like, post gaming videos and screenshots, reviews and descriptions.
MMORPGs and LoL are not allowed.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
Magicka.

I really fun game, enjoy playing it although it's always funnier with friends.
Would be epic to play with some clanmates. Pretty cheap aswell.

You basicly have like 8 elements wich you can combine ALOT of different spells with.
Ex: A big fucking meteor storm. Yep, you saw right, a meteor storm.

So check it out on steam and while you're at it add me:
callehiselius@steam
'u'
eRepublik
Yes, some of you dislike browser games, but you must know that most important thing here is community. As you cannot only play TB and you on forum now - in eRepublik you can communicate in articles chats and conferences. It is a global game, simulates war and diplomacy on a map of our world. You can take part in discussions, elections, wars and resistance, join political party and military unit.
Main page - http://www.erepublik.com/en
My refer - http://www.erepublik.com/ru/referrer/Teumiel
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
This is an OCE with gameplay by me and also edited by me a mate let me upload it to his channel seeing i dont have a CoD channel yet.
Right now im working on a dualtage with Sola Lucky will post when done
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
Wow, nice vids instantly subbed ;) . atm i dont have an edit channel but once i get my skills better ill be sure to make one.
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
I love this game. I bet no one plays it. It's...TORIBASH!!!
Btw no one plays tb now D:
Nothing here, move along.
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
WHAT
I do

And everyone should know
BORDERLANDS 2 IS DA BEST GAME EVAH

Whom is your favourite playable character/class?