ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
Well, im getting Borderlands 2 on monday
Any tips on a good class/character?

The Siren and The Soldier I've only tried
I'd choose Siren but it's not my choice.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by hushpupp1e View Post
Siren PFFFFFFFFFFF

Soldier's turret is best ability

You can freeze someone in the air for a time
There's an upgrade when if you kill someone in PhaseLock you get health from it.
mindless machine
well anyways my opinions are stupid because I've only played as Salvador :P

I'm also only level 20...
anyways what are the different class's kill skills? Salvador has one that when you kill and enemy, for the next few seconds shooting has a chance of giving you ammo instead of expending it... very nice for my burst corrosive sniper killing hyperion bots :P

also I have a corrosive thrown MIRV transfusion grenade mod... but I prefer my 'nade mods to be slag, so I use one that spins in the air shooting slag bullets lol
FIRED UP
well anyways my opinions are stupid because I've only played as Salvador :P

I'm also only level 20...
anyways what are the different class's kill skills? Salvador has one that when you kill and enemy, for the next few seconds shooting has a chance of giving you ammo instead of expending it... very nice for my burst corrosive sniper killing hyperion bots :P

also I have a corrosive thrown MIRV transfusion grenade mod... but I prefer my 'nade mods to be slag, so I use one that spins in the air shooting slag bullets lol

Pffffffffffffff
I've gotten a gun that's a Jakobs and does EXTREMELY HIGH damage, and I'm only a level 16 or 17.
mindless machine
Is it a magnum?

I've got one that shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger, got 12 bullets in a mag, and does 100% more melee damage... It does massive damage and reloads really quick
FIRED UP
Is it a magnum?

I've got one that shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger, got 12 bullets in a mag, and does 100% more melee damage... It does massive damage and reloads really quick

Hell naw
Shotgun bro,
Shotguns are the best, and it does EXTREMELY MASSIVE DAMAGE, and reloads quite quick, but it takes down level 20's in 2 shots, because it has 4 or 8 bullets, and shoots half of it each shot, so 2 shots.
But melee damage I'm at a loss.
But it goes bo-boom.
You can't even hear the first end.

I TALK TOO MUCH
mindless machine
OK so i got borderlands 2 land and its FUCKING AMAZING YRGHHH8FHIVEO
Anyway im commando <3
Been here since 09', Former Co-Lead of [MLP]. I'm here to stay. RIP to the lost brothers through the years, non of you're forgotten
dohohoho
did a few mission, got a whole new loadout

slag rocket launcher from Tediore? DOHOHOHO
slag enemy, "launch" launcher at him
you guys know what a Tediore launcher does when reloaded, right?
FIRED UP