Toribash
View Poll Results: The Sai Shinobi, Good clan, or bad one?
I like it
34 Votes / 77.27%
I hate it
2 Votes / 4.55%
meh.
8 Votes / 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt (Blue Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner or Myself):Blue belt 3 games till brown
Rank (it is your global rank):36511
Previous Clans? (blank if this is your first): DarkRage
Why did you leave your most recent one? (leave Blank if this is your first): Because I was inactive due to internet and other problems
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because the clan members seem nice
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional):[/CENTER]
Rawr! If you can Rawr. Then Rawr!
Originally Posted by CADEtwo2000 View Post
thx i'll do my best in the clan

Remember to stay active on the forums, especially the main thread which you can go to from clicking this.

Belt (Blue Or Higher, Unless Directly Invited by Owner or Myself):Blue belt 3 games till brown
Rank (it is your global rank)6511
Why did you leave your most recent one? (leave Blank if this is your first): Because I was inactive due to internet and other problems
Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional):

You have the same problem as the other applicants, just make the why you want to join a bit longer and we'd be happy to accept you.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:07 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
The thing here is...you're being greedy.you cannot accept almost everyone.only blue and brown belts are coming.i wouldn't accept any of these people if i was you.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I will put that into account, from now on I will be harder on this, YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE GOOD REASONS IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN, you cant just go and say that we seem nice(although feels good to read that) you need to provide a good reason why we should have you in our clan. We've gotten past the stage where we need people to have some foundation, were not desprat anymore, you have to give good reasons that are at least 4 or more sentences.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because the clan members seem nice, I want to join a clan again since the last clan I was in wasn't very active in the forums, and I think that with this clan I can stay longer since the members seem nice
Hmm better, but look at the first post again, read it because I've edited it for the time we're at. We cant accept everyone, or we'll be ridiculed and called greedy by other people.

(see Omegadark1's response, no offence to you) This will count as your second try, with two more left if you wan't a shot at joining now it's not hard to think of good reason. Cheers

ok i'll get active on the forums

I mean it, when you can I wan't to to eat sleep and breath forum, learn it's every move, it's every trick because only then will we have better members (including you) you were lucky because you applied before our standards increase, don't make us regret inviting you.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Why do you want to join?:I want to join another clan since the last clan I was in wasn't very active in the forums. I also want to join this clan because I want to give clans another shot because of how unfairly the other clan kicked me. Is there anything special you can contribute to clan? (Optional):
-----
Nvm the last post messed up
Last edited by doggy36; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
err... just go an try to fix that so I can actually get a good look at it, hey don't get dissapointed, not everyone gets in now that the update has happened, after all you can still apply again when you reach brown, and black belt.

And CADE post a quick "hello" on the forums, add your opinion on things, its for EVERYONE!

leaving now but i'll get back as soon as im back to the computer
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Nov 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS