Toribash
Original Post
[MyLittle] Important thread
So, there's poll. Everyone, even non-members, can join it.
Please, describe next:
We should(n't) change theme direction OR (AND) we should(n't) just allow to enter here for non-bronies OR change nothing but activity (your suggwstion here).
Please, detailed posting, its really important.
Blessing of Luna upon you.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
I think we should keep the theme, but allow non-bronies.

It opens up some more possible recruitment and it shows that we're looking for competitive players, not just players who have a same interest as us.
Keep the MLP theme... allow non-bronies to enter. And while they are in, see if we cant convert them to bronies ^-^
Power metal is my life.
I think allowing non-bronies would be for the best, but when it comes down to it you may have to change the theme a little to suit the needs and wants of your new members. We can't always be too proud can we.
Last edited by fluxpony; Mar 5, 2013 at 04:53 PM.
Leader of nothing
Eeeyup, maybe clan should change the way of recruiting and stuff.
Still not too much ponies in Toribash, and some of awesome ponies are in other clans like me =D
And boost activity of course, start some sort of mass recruiting etc =P
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |Á¸² ÅùÁ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|

Originally Posted by FighterKHV View Post
Eeeyup, maybe clan should change the way of recruiting and stuff.
Still not too much ponies in Toribash, and some of awesome ponies are in other clans like me =D
And boost activity of course, start some sort of mass recruiting etc =P

Basically all of this shit^
ya
I see. Thanks for your advices, guys. I guess now I know what to do, but maybe somebody wan' add some suggestions.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
For the new name? Something that flies under the radar, no one realizes my clan is a reference towards ponies till they see the banner, and ever still some don't know.
Leader of nothing