ES Recruitment Drive
I can't find it somewhat...I'm searching all over my file searcher and stuff and I can't find it
Originally Posted by jhet77 View Post
I can't find it somewhat...I'm searching all over my file searcher and stuff and I can't find it

Welp.
Hope you find it.
Night.
-----
Morning Everyone!
New replay to wake you up!
Anyway.
Name of the replay is: Implosition
Practically a replay I was doing while working on my boomhits.
I think I might have to work on them more, but this one, is awesome.
The title on the replay speaks for itself. :3
-----
Another replay.
Replay: Thoughts of Death
It is a demo replay, but I want you to listen after the movements end, do you hear the fighting in the background? Or is he thinking about another person's death? (Just a storyline. .-.)
CnC on BOTH replays is appreciated. :3
-----
Boomkick replays!
Tell me what you think of them. :3
-----
Boompunch replays!
More! More! More! (CnC Appreciated.)
Attached Files
Creati0n - Implosition.rpl (74.5 KB, 7 views)
Creati0n - Boomkick.rpl (32.9 KB, 7 views)
Creati0n - BoomkickV2.rpl (32.8 KB, 6 views)
Creati0n - Boompunch.rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
Creati0n - BoompunchV2.rpl (60.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Nov 17, 2013 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Adding Replays and Replay Names
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Welp.
Hope you find it.
Night.
-----
Morning Everyone!
New replay to wake you up!
Anyway.
Name of the replay is: Implosition
Practically a replay I was doing while working on my boomhits.
I think I might have to work on them more, but this one, is awesome.
The title on the replay speaks for itself. :3
-----
Another replay.
Replay: Thoughts of Death
It is a demo replay, but I want you to listen after the movements end, do you hear the fighting in the background? Or is he thinking about another person's death? (Just a storyline. .-.)
CnC on BOTH replays is appreciated. :3
-----
Boomkick replays!
Tell me what you think of them. :3
-----
Boompunch replays!
More! More! More! (CnC Appreciated.)

Implosition: (I think you were going for implosion), The damage was great, but you altered your flow too often in the beginning, and looked to much like you tried and failed at the start, followed by a pretty weird pose position.
Thoughts of Death: I thought this was the best of them, and even though I prefer standing at the end, the sitting position was very casual and worked
Boomkick: Great connection, but strange pose.
BoomkickV2: wasn't as good as the first. Good connection, but the pose was weirder.
Boompunch: great punch, well formed. It was simple, in that it was just a punch, nothing more. Also, the casual position worked well again.
BoompunchV2: Wasn't as good as your first. It had a good connection, but the pose was a little strange. In some of these replays I cant help thinking that if I were Tori I'd have cramps.

Overall, decent connections, but you should use your extra frames to try and stand (hard I know). The casual sitting position actually looked pretty good, but the positions where you were either face down, lying, or in a crablike position could use some work, seeing as you had extra frames. Sorry again for being such a hard critic! :P
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Implosition: (I think you were going for implosion), The damage was great, but you altered your flow too often in the beginning, and looked to much like you tried and failed at the start, followed by a pretty weird pose position.
Thoughts of Death: I thought this was the best of them, and even though I prefer standing at the end, the sitting position was very casual and worked
Boomkick: Great connection, but strange pose.
BoomkickV2: wasn't as good as the first. Good connection, but the pose was weirder.
Boompunch: great punch, well formed. It was simple, in that it was just a punch, nothing more. Also, the casual position worked well again.
BoompunchV2: Wasn't as good as your first. It had a good connection, but the pose was a little strange. In some of these replays I cant help thinking that if I were Tori I'd have cramps.

Overall, decent connections, but you should use your extra frames to try and stand (hard I know). The casual sitting position actually looked pretty good, but the positions where you were either face down, lying, or in a crablike position could use some work, seeing as you had extra frames. Sorry again for being such a hard critic! :P

The replays weren't for the stance at the end, they were made for connections. I just wanted to be judged on the punches/kicks, not the afterpose. :3
If I wanted to, I would have stood up. :3
--------
Also on the "Implosition" title, No. I was going for "Implosition" although it is not a word. It is just a title for the replay. :I
--------
Replay: Demolition Kick
Had DQ on in an accidental manner.
No time to pose, but a powerful kick.
So, rate the kick, not the landing. :I
--------
Replay: Physically Boned
I don't know if you would clarify this as a madman, but I am. :3
Practically me just tearing Uke to shreds.
Enjoy. :3 (Not really looking for CnC. I kinda just made it for my own pleasure.)
--------
Replay: Well, This is awkward
Just watch it, and you'll see what I mean.
No CnC. I just thought it was hilarious. :3
Attached Files
Creati0n - Demolition Kick.rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
Creati0n - Physically Boned.rpl (113.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Nov 18, 2013 at 03:27 AM. Reason: New replay added.
I'm getting really frustrated. Since I've started sparring and seeing other cool textures and stuff, I want to get away from the default colours. I can't win a single tournament anymore, I always get 2nd or 3rd
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I'm getting really frustrated. Since I've started sparring and seeing other cool textures and stuff, I want to get away from the default colours. I can't win a single tournament anymore, I always get 2nd or 3rd

That is why there are... Bet Servers!
#420blazeit360noscopezfortehcodman
he got bored so made a vid on sparring PUT UP THE SERVERS TORIBASH
-----
another one
Attached Files
uke wilner spar.rpl (128.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Wilner2; Nov 19, 2013 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I too was bored while waiting for the servers to come back online, so I just tried to see if I could do a back flip under -30 gravity. It was actually pretty easy and I added a silly wave at the end
Attached Files
Wave Goodbye!.rpl (97.6 KB, 13 views)
another one waiting for servers
-----
here it is
Last edited by Wilner2; Nov 19, 2013 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump