Ranking
Original Post
[Blood-Sanctioned] Unholy Sanctum
I have talked to Orko and received approval to make this thread. We have decided that from now on all members must be Christian or they will be removed.
The hand of God moves us, and we declare this clan to now formally operate as a Christian clan.

Discussions and attitudes are to change accordingly.

Also, this new change naturally means that all black, gay or jewish people are to be banned/removed from any affiliation to TGS.

If anyone speaks against this act or makes movement to undermine my work, I can assure you eternal torment in hell.

dismiss this life, worship death

from since forth we relinquish christ as the holy savior and kindle the burning light of who truly desires for our eternal reign as the true sovereigns of the land
Last edited by THIGGIST; Apr 15, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
The list of those to be removed is under way, please understand that this list is a work in progress and will be updated periodically.

Black

iNoobBruh
FatulBrown
Micah
Lane
Bands
iRookie
KEKETHECAT
Nomad
Ryan

Jewish

Osiris
Shmevin
Ferras
Liar
Joker
Petri
Godjin
Mageer
Ryan
Nomad
Ryan

Gay

Ryan
Irrita
Zapekk
Pixel
Monk
Avengd7x
Estimax
BitUnFair
Flux
Kevin
RedPanda
Irrita
Irrita

Confirmed Condemned

Irrita
Ryan
Monk

-

My two subordinates in my righteous quest so far are Orko and MRootz, more may be added later.

Edit: Hobo and Internet are now trusted to serve justice among us. List has been updated.
Last edited by THIGGIST; Dec 29, 2014 at 05:36 AM.
I thought BONDarenko was are lord and saviour.
Are you not worthy thiggist?
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
BONDarenko and Christianity are not incompatible, you filthy nayspeaper. You are already condemned however, curse your fate and cry to the heavens.

Nothing can save you.