ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[EVENT] The Hunger Games
ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE ULTIMATE BLOODBATH THAT IS....

THAT IS CORRECT! THIS IS THE HUNGER GAMES!

Now the REAL question is... what do you do from here?

Well I'll tell you!...... maybe.

You will submit me a tribute to fight to the death in the most brutal bloodbath pretty much ever.
Now, your tribute can be ANYTHING you like (that doesn't go against Toribash's Terms of Service)
That means your tribute can be a napkin, WWE Wrestler, an ant, a bicycle, even The Pope's left arm. Feel free to let your mind roam (assuming your mind isn't racist or anything like that)!

I will be accepting 24 tributes MAX. One tribute per person. Please submit your tribute attached with a picture of it/him/them/her (preferably 1:1 ratio of height and width). Submit your tribute in this thread only, please.

Fighting Tributes - SIGNUPS CLOSED, ELEVEN DEAD

NOTE: This event is not limited to TGS members. Anyone in any clan (or no clan) can participate in this.

For prizes, you win the exclusive fact that your tribute won the Hunger Games by complete luck with the added bonus of the fear of stepping on cracks, encountering black cats, breaking mirrors and walking under ladders.

Once we have all the tributes, the games will begin quite quick, so please buckle in your seatbelt and prepare for a kiss on the lips PURE INSANITY.

EVENTS THAT HAVE HAPPENED:

THE FIRST 5 DAYS

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Last edited by Godzilla; Sep 23, 2015 at 03:44 AM.
hi my tribute will be a cheesy puff, with credentials such as being the best at fighting world hunger surely he can bring home the gold

Last edited by RedPanda; Sep 17, 2015 at 02:27 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
ma boi pink guy
he'll drop you down harder than old men with polio
RedPanda won't fuck his dog