ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
redecorating
Hi friends, it's been a long time since we've updated our logos, stories, banners and such and I think it's a good time to do so. And I'll need help.

We need a new logo. We've had the same one for quite a long time and it doesn't particularly match up with the clan anymore.
So I need one of y'all to make us a fresh, hip, new logo to keep up with the times. It doesn't need to be anything specific and frankly it'd be better if the concept was vaguely represented. Just don't make it look gay and esportsy and wushu clanny.

previous logo

We're going to need a new clan story as the previous one written by Nomad sucks. This is hoping someone writes us a new one that is cool and super awesome.

It's time to update our clan video as it's been like 3 years and 150 members later. It doesn't necessarily need to revolve around replays, it could be something dope like a clan cypher or something. Need ideas!

help
what happened to the shield logo thing, that was pretty dope
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
It's somewhere around here, but it's too esportsy

what kind of wushu clan would we be without a little esports. cmon get ur head in the game
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
We should keep it simple, like this

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I actually really like how it is now just random shit every once in a while
we can never be permanent

but we will always be forever
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best