Ranking
---------
---------
Time Zone: Mountain Time
---------
Why I want to join Rome: Big fan you guys all seem pretty cool and you guys are great players.
---------
Best Mods: Judo, JudoFrac, and TwinSwords.
---------
Details describing me: Athletic, Helper, and Loyal
---------
Art: unfortunately I have nothing
---------
Am I active in the forum: Most of the time but if I can not i will inform you guys.
---------
User ID image:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/chillman10.png
---------
Skype Name: Yes
---------
Bans/Alts: I have never been banned neither alted.
---------
Past Clan: The Crew
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully Did the USER ID correct
A black belt is only a white belt that never gave up.
Hate to say this, but your best mod choices aren't really the best to get into Rome.
Plus, I noticed another thing on your application, you're forum active but you only have 6 posts? :O

Also, 1 more note:
Let me speak to old leader of The Crew to get a background check on you from his/her clan, and I might change my answer.
As for now, I will have to say no.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Hate to say this, but your best mod choices aren't really the best to get into Rome.
Plus, I noticed another thing on your application, you're forum active but you only have 6 posts? :O

Also, 1 more note:
Let me speak to old leader of The Crew to get a background check on you from his/her clan, and I might change my answer.
As for now, I will have to say no.

Crew is nearly dead and i got invited there without a application
-----
also what do i need to improve in to be accepted??
Last edited by chillman10; Jun 24, 2014 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A black belt is only a white belt that never gave up.
Personally, what you have to improve is: More styles of mods. Not trying to be rude, but I look at the best mods in a certain way. Judo is looked at as a luck mod, and twinsword is basically a fun mod. There will never be wars in judo/twinsword, only aikidobigdojo or boxmushu and sometimes rk-mma.

If you can pratice on those 3 mods I listed and get your win ratio on your ID up to 55% then you can get in, unless you can show me that you can bring something major into rome besides skill and forum activity. If you would like, I can throw you on ally to see how you do toward other members, but as of right now, that's all I can do for you man, sorry. Who knows, you may get liked by Rome members and become a part of the family and get accepted in.
Alright, it's confirmed.
You're now a ally of Rome, so you have the right to be apart of the community and post around. Hopefully they will accept you as a member instead of a ally.
:P

Time Zone: +1 GMT

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? Because its a great great clan

What mods are you best at? ABD judo judofrac and spinbag

Give us detail describing yourself: I'm a dutch 11 year old gamer that loves to play toribash or to play on his PS4

Can you do art? sadly i can not

Are you forum active? decently active yes

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you:

Do you have skype: yes

User ID Picthe one you see at torishop) http://www.toribash.com/usercard/diggerfinn.png

Past bans/alts: dutchgeek/diggerfan (ALTS)

Past clans: OX

Time Zone: Not sure.

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? I Wanted to be in a cool clan and see if i can help it to keep it active in any way.

What mod are you best at? Aikido & ABD

Give us detail describing yourself: I love playing games that.... fuck im too bad at this can't i skip this one :|

Can you do art? No but i have made a texture that some people liked that i made for free but that was really long ago and i dont do art. btw it was a head texture.

Are you forum active? Yes, really forum active

head texture

Do you have skype: Yes.

User ID Pic (the one you see at torishop) http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Everex.png

Past bans/alts: No bans and i have an alt in 3rd dan black belt. ( Im in LoP soo.. that kinda proves it and i'll post a replay if you dont believe me )

Past clans: It's a clan (Its)
Attached Files
parkour with sdxz123.rpl (682.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Everex; Jul 5, 2014 at 05:46 PM.
dis is my signature
The application:
Minbelt is brown belt

Time Zone:?

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? well from my experience of vs rome members u guys are fun interesting skilled and overall nice people

What mod are you best at? my best mod is probably akido rk mma because they are not one hit decap mods i can also play abd just prefer not to

Give us detail describing yourself:well i am a 15 year old high school student i go to fairfeild college nz and i play drum alot of lol and i am currently training towards mauy thai ring fights to represent my club (storm force gym)

Can you do art?dslexic so unless u like Picasso no not really

Are you forum active? always

Do you have skype:yes

User ID Pic:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/wabuzz.png

Past bans/alts: never been banned but i used to be in war and ascend
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky