Original Post
Guitar Hero sig-Lars Umlaut
Gotta love fat guys with makeup.

Comments? Criticism?
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
Gotta love fat guys with makeup.

Comments? Criticism?

Smudging is kinda awkward imo. The random zoom in on his eyes under the text wtf lol? I don't really enjoy looking at the fat guy with make up.

Overall - 6.5/10

Text is pretty good. Nice job blending the render with the sig. Good choice in colors.

Keep it up.
Why is the guitar blurred, I dun likes fat guys, but noce blending D=, 7.5/10
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Yeah, I just picked Lars because I almost always use him in the game, he's somewhat humorous.

And Hamade, I blurred the back edge of the guitar to give it depth, I thought it looked good. :<
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
It has depth enough ;). The shadows on the end of the guitar gave it.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Text=Too big, size it down a lil. The random clip mask could be put somewhere else, maybe use it to make ur sig flow more. Other than that stuff, looks nice 8/10

PS: The blur on the guitar does give it depth >.>...Maybe a bit too much though. Knock it down a few pts/decimals next time.
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
GH FTW. but i dont really like that dude can u do one of Slash? that would be brill nice work btw very nice 8/10 would be 9 but im not fond of phatty phatty 2x4
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Nah, I prefer Lars. :3 Anyway, I was thinking about making a tut for this, y/n?
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
do it coz im guessing with my expert opinion u used photoshop and i really would like to make some myself
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Um, the tut would be for The GIMP, although there probably isn't much I did that you couldn't do in Photoshop.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST