ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Judo: Luck or Skill?
Judo is pure luck. Play a man's mod, Aikido :P
78 Votes / 78.00%
Judo is a skilled mod for professional players.
22 Votes / 22.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Judo: Luck or Skill?
This has been debated between a lot of players for a long time. Lets see what the score is on a poll.
I personally think it is luck because there are far too many frames in 1 turn for it to be based on skill. As for the Dm threshold, It doesn't matter because they wouldn't happen so randomly if there were lower frames because there would be enough time to anticipate and counter your opponents attacks.
Dose is dead.
It's luck. Anyone can win in judo. I wouldn't vote for aikido too, though.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Then why do people that are good always win.At sometimes u get lucky but you do at all mods also don't get pissed caz u suk at a mod like I suck at wushu but am pro at bd
Judo has a low dismemberment threshold, giving people "lucky breaks" or random dismemberment, making people say that it's mostly luck. However, there's always skill involved; Judo takes move planning and such, as with any mod.
Thats why I hate judo. Its sooo RANDOMMM!!!

lol
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Not a fan of judo, I like takeyyon. Unlike judo the turn frames are lower allowing smoother moves. Judo just looks awkward.
judo is unrealistic movements with ridiculous TF and no real skill. to sum it up, "LOL I CAP U OMG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"
pennis and also dicke and balls
On the contrary, it takes a shitload of skill to be good at it. You all are coming at this from a point of view that getting DMs and caps are amazing shit, when in reality it's what happens to your own body and how you protect yourself. If you've ever played Hamster or Mowtendoo in judo, you know what I'm talking about. Both of those guys are simply fantastic at that mod.