Ranking
Original Post
Good Or Bad?
is it good or bad to be many clans ally or is it neutral , like it doesnt matter if your some clans ally?
It's good the more allies you have the better it'll make you look better and might improve your chances of joining a clan.
It is good since it gives you a nice reputation and a little bit of popularity too but a point comes when it is too hard to keep posting in each ally clan's DSC or board. I suggest keeping it to a number that you find comfortable to handle.

Also, If you do not post in their's clan's DSC, they will remove you.
I think it's somewhat degrading and makes you seem desperate. Ally the good clans and hang around those that are respectable, but by all means do not go trying to ally every clan simply for the sake of popularity and numbers.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
As long as you don't apply for an alliance with many clans simply for the sake of being more known and popular around the forum, then I think it's fine. I'm only an ally with three clans. All three of them because I'm cool with the leaders, and I try to post sometimes. I sometimes feel like posting a huge amount of posts there, but sometimes I can't seem to find a thread that's actually worth to post in. Possibly I might not have anything to post that'll continue the conversation.

So, basically, it depends.
Tint is sex.
my oppinion is just allie with clans that you really like so mabey 5-6 and dont go to every clan saying allie me
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO