Ranking
Originally Posted by Laxo View Post
All three where brilliant replays, Fluid and imaginative, Surprise some of them don't end up in the default replays. Good Job!

Thank you.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
The opener looked alright. I usually bash grab manips but this one looked nice.
Good split and boomhit. Just a bit disappointed that you didn't do anything else.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
It was very well executed but it just seemed boring to me. There's nothing really impressive or flashy.

Well, the replay is all about fluidity and speed. I probably could have gotten a bigger crotchboom, but I'm lazy as hell, and boomhitting has never been my thing.
Its was awesome dude. Maybe suggest something jisse can do in his replays if you want them more fancy.

There's no need to defend me and my replays. I'm really happy that pusga gives me good CnC on most of my replays, and that's worth more than a hundred "nice replay, good job".
Hey Jisse, Maybe you should try dismembering all of the arms, legs and head in separate blows, leaving the main body still intact. There is a challenge for you!

Did you consider this jisse?
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Well, the replay is all about fluidity and speed. I probably could have gotten a bigger crotchboom, but I'm lazy as hell, and boomhitting has never been my thing.

That should explain it, because I really don't pay much attention to the movement that much unless it's really excellent (that should also explain why I'm rarely impressed by movement in replays :U)

However, I now went back and watched the replay again, and fucking hell you did keep a constant speed while spinning after that manip punch for quite an amount of frames, and that last kick did not break the flow at all, and still had a considerable amount of momentum.

I still think it's a kinda boring replay, but it's a very well executed boring replay
oh yeah
I totally agree on that point. Do you think jisse should try what I suggested?
Some not so smooth breakdancing.
Pretty twitchy breakdancing.
Attached Files
Jisse - Overload.rpl (609.5 KB, 114 views)
Last edited by jisse; Mar 6, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Very nice and it was indeed smooth, but your arms twitched once in a while and landing on your head like that at the start must hurt atleast a bit.
oh yeah
I don't want to say something wrong
But this shit is so smooth, that i couldn't see it under a microscope.
This is some epic breakdance man, I am waiting for more replays totally.
No CnC cause it's petfect as it is.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
That was beautiful. I like how you kept your speed consistent throughout the whole replay in general. It became a bit repetitive at one point. Other then a little bit of repetitiveness, and the arm twitching, it was good. Just try to throw in some different moves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|