Ranking
Original Post
Alien,demon? idk, maybe you know :O
hello!

This is my new nearly finished head (maybe I will finally finish something xD).
At the start it was something like alien, but evolved to this. I need some ideas how to make it even better.
If you want to see it better just /dl /lp my texture in game.

CnC if you can :3

preview wip

flat

Software used: Krita
i feel like it'd be better if instead of a face there'd be a mask or something.
Well it looks like it's wearing some form of bone structure on its head. However there is a large amount of shadow below it making it seem as if it's floating off the head which is a bit weird, but maybe that was your vision for it.

Anyway an idea I had that you may or may not like is you could make him have big glowing eyes and maybe other glowing structures on the head making it look as if he is imbued with ancient alien power.

Well good luck on the head!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I like this.

the sketch needed a bit more work though, a few design oversights.

I think the helm needs to come further down on the forehead though, and to have cool shapes like the sides, then you can get nice and dark and intimidating on the face around the eyes, also eliminates that awkward empty space under the helmet around the the forehead and stuff.
Or maybe just some slight bone protrusions around the eyebrows or something
just really need to do something that will sort out that awkward space. it widens the top of the head far too much and throws off all the proportions.

also the transition from the cheek pieces to the side pieces, either needs to be blended together or separated entirely, that rounded edge connecting the two pieces doesnt work.

blue: awkward space
red: weird transition
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-