ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
'Ignore' command
Well. As you know, There is /opt chat /opt particles, Ect. So why not /opt mute player? This could stop people from complaining about trolls and or spammers.
Last edited by Lazors; Jul 2, 2014 at 11:22 PM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Originally Posted by Auska View Post
Just so you know there is a script for that. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=418249
-----
But yeah beyond the script (which might be hard to put out there so that people use it) could be useful to have an ignore command just so the particular user watching the screen doesnt havee to see another particular persons messages

i think "theres a script for that" is silly, i dont wanna download something and have other people download it just so we could use a function that should already be in the game
Choice to mute / Block Communication
It'd be pretty cool if the game had a mute option. This has probably been suggested before but i haven't seen it personally so i thought i'd bring it up with the odd chance it hasn't.

By mute option i mean, without having op privileges you can mute people, or "block communication" between only you and whoever's muted, similar to the function on the scoreboard on League Of Legends.

Obviously the go-to solution to block communication would be to hide the chat, but the problem with that is the fact that, if in a betting server, some calls that the op may make might be quite important. That and the fact that you wouldn't be able to see the bets/counterbets and what not. Obviously the problem would spread further than just betting servers, but these were the first ideas that sprung to mind.

I'd be pretty chuffed if somebody could make this a thing.

ty m8s
baha
I support this idea because of annoying kids that spam alot.
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
New suggestion for mute
There should be an option for when you're not op to mute someone that YOU don't want to listen to, but others still can here him just not you.
I hate all games
Why hasn't this been in an update already or something? Instead of just saying "It's in a script" it should be implemented to where you can mute a single player by just typing in a simple command, it would reduce the amount of annoyance from other players that seem to think they're being funny, when actually they're just being plain annoying or even offensive. This idea shouldn't have to be discussed for two years, people seem to want it and it's obvious that it wouldn't be a pointless addition to the game. Even the smallest things can go a long way.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
AS of current there is an option when you right click on a name in the queue to mute them, but it does not do anything.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
AS of current there is an option when you right click on a name in the queue to mute them, but it does not do anything.

it only does something if you have op, and can easily be avoided by typing /rec.
not an adequate solution therefore

just implementing a script into the next version would be fine, i think, since i haven't felt the need for this very often.
it's always nice to have an option like this, though.
alright guy