Ranking
Original Post
Daimyo Hat & Scarf with Kung-Fu Beard
Can we make this a thing? Please?

Right now, I can't use both items at the same time, but they wouldn't even overlap IF they could be used together, much like a regular hair with the beard. So, please. Can we make this a thing? I don't imagine it being too hard to implement.
-Insert meaningful quote here-
This is the message I get when I try to equip them together: http://i.imgur.com/jH4Aitn.png

As I said, this looks like a really quick and important fix...

EDIT: And I agree with Skylarrr's idea, it could be an option in the settings to disable them, like a graphical adjustment!
Would this only include hair, or do all 3D object count? I'd love being able to have eyepatch/shutters and green hat activated at the same time.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I think that's up to the Moderators, really! But yeah, it would definitely give more room for customization!
To be honest I remember having the KFMB and daimyo hat + scarf active at the same time when I owned both items and they worked together, not sure why it wouldn't work now.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Maybe they changed a feature not too long ago? Anyhow, it is a problem...

http://i.imgur.com/jH4Aitn.png
I saw p0int wearing both items while we were betting. O.o
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
this option was removed recently

reason is probably lag

the people you see that are still wearing these have been wearing them before this was implemented

i really want this option back, supported

also the santa hat and beard were meant to be worn together and now they can't be?

gg
I have a better idea to the multihats solution, you simply are given a checklist with all the hats and the ones you want to be visible to click the box and it ticks it, would this work? Also when I say hats, I mean all 3d objects
Last edited by Skylar; Jun 10, 2014 at 05:24 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by haze View Post
this option was removed recently

reason is probably lag

the people you see that are still wearing these have been wearing them before this was implemented

i really want this option back, supported

also the santa hat and beard were meant to be worn together and now they can't be?

gg

This guy makes sense. Listen to him!

I also agree with Skylarrr, it's a good idea to have the objects visible or not, much like a graphics setting. For example, when the graphics are set to "Low", the hats wouldn't be visible. When it's set to "Medium" or "High", they would be visible...